11🖤.

"to know that another nigga is making you smile."

~
•Hazel

"I just need some dick, I just need some love. Tired of fucking with these lame niggas baby I just need a thug."

"You need to just turn that song off." Draya said. I laughed because this was the third time i listened to it.

"Sorry, i've been really sexually frustrated lately."

"TMI"

"Sorry Draya, sheesh." She laughed and took a sip of her wine.

"How you been?" I sighed. I don't know how i've been.

"I don't know. I've been in a confusing head space lately."  She nodded.

"You talk to Chris or Summer?"

"Definitely not Summer. I've contemplated on calling Chris but I don't wanna confuse him, ya know?"

"Yeah I get it. I know you miss him though, which is okay."

"Yeah I miss my big baby... and my little baby." I said, thinking about Royalty.

"I was just about to ask, what are you gonna do about her?" I sighed.

"I don't know. I wanna stay as far away from Chris as possible so I can properly heal but I miss my RoRo." I said, making a sad face.

"I know. I'm pretty sure she misses you too." I thought about her cute little voice asking Chris to call me.

"Draya?.."

"Wassup?"

"Girl i'm horny." She laughed

"What am I supposed to do about it?"

"I don't know but it's been almost a month with no play, like none at all. I'm not like a sex addict or anything but shit." I shook my head. Chris and I's sex life was definitely thriving when we were together. Now I have no one to do anything with.

"And i'm not finna just have sex with no stranger. me and Chris night not have done it the right way but at least we were a couple."

"It doesn't have to be a stranger." I frowned.

"Well i don't have any male friends if that's what you're getting at." She shook her head no.

"Go out, live a little. Go out and mingle and you'll have a new boo in no time. Being cooped up in this house doing nothing but work isn't going to help you." She had a point.

"You right.."

"What?" I laughed.

"Yes I said it, you're right."

"Wow im... i'm speechless. I wanna thank my mom, my brothers-"

"Girl shut up." I laughed, throwing my pillow at her. She laughed as well.

"But no seriously. I want you to have fun. How Hazel got her groove back!" She said, dancing on the couch with her empty glass.

"Girl pour yourself some more wine and hush."

"Ain't gotta tell me twice." She said, almost filling her glass up.

"Drunk.." I mumbled.