Episode 01

The EXILE

somewhere in space...

We are lost floating in the vastness of space without destination or hope, our ship  Ventura is our prison and home for over 18 years...As beautiful is a journey for one experience, it becomes a prison if the destination is not even a mirage on the horizon. After five years we lost hope and stopped counting, the thing is in the turmoil of our last escape we made a default interstellar jump without stellar coordinates, therefore by preset safety protocol the ship navigation system aligned us for an intergalactic highway at the Stargate entry, and we reached a weird zone between two spiral arms at the end of the galaxy.

A very strong intergalactic current is dragging us to nowhere, afar from the galactic plane stars are rarer and smaller here. The distances are so vast that the star's gravitational pull is too weak to attract align us in their planetary system, our only hope. Probably this is the worst situation you may ever be, but before we continue our present mess it is important to make a review of how we got in this shit...

           " When you assume responsibility for the worst situations in your life you will discover activate a greater power inside you "

                                                                                                           Or V.Kaladze

18 years ago
Sector 9 - Solar System
Very close to Earth...

" We just passed Mars with the ship on silent mode to not be detected and avoid complications, all our systems and any kind of personal tech devices we're off.                                      

   Is a total darkness nobody speaks, in the silence only three small green lights pulsate from time to time from the backup system above us, like a long countdown pulse accumulating tensions and zen focus inside us. I can hear the quartz ticks on an old mechanical watch from my left, this is us all in sync as one swiss watch team mechanism. Few are aware that this is the most beautiful moment in the entire operation, before you still something specially from the fucking system and you never know how will happen. Is always different than what you expect. We are preparing for a big operation because we are going to still a satellite from the Earth orbit, in 50 sec, our last record. We need to take off one precise satellite from the Earth orbital surveillance grid so we can make a replica for a future more complex mission.

       Looking around my kamarads in the darkness between light flashes, in the silence, one has eyes closed Seluri on my right end, some are saturated of adrenaline wobbling like a pendulum. In front of me is Van Maggot also known as " The Maggot" our tech-junker, an idiot but a genius in biomechatronics he escaped from Area 69 on Mars 4 times, last time making an improvised shuttle from a stasis fridge a radio and a makeup set to launch on the orbit, near him is Benny Ike the quant-hacker . He borked the interstellar CoMetrostar bank on Titan two years ago, stilling  27 billion stellar platinum credits equivalent of 400 billion $ on Earth, depending on conversion rate and lost them all on games pleasures in one year on Lovemoon, now wanted in 47 stellar systems. Others aligned , Eluni a beautiful young girl from Vega, then Scalia, Karai, and Raiko all 3 pure born renegades of the ancient dragon clan. The ship is trembling a cascade of sparks from kevlar fuselage makes a temporary bright light ..., to end this the last but not the last commander MK.Ventador and I Ri. The rest of our clan is waiting for us on the main ship.
The mission is simple we will get very close to the target and launch a quantum mirror video blanket that will cover the satellite making it invisible for 40 sec., giving us time to deactivate it and drag it inside our ship waiting in motion near the Skyport along with many other spaceships to finally blend in traffic. Once aligned on the highway to Mars Stargate terminal our mission is almost complete. They will never know what happened and how the satellite disappeared. Of course, this is our optimal best scenario...
          We are getting very close now to Earth higher orbit, things look good no black sentinels scanning around, the last cy-tech of the Solar guard. All infra heat sensors are blank. They say there is a right time for any action and this is now...
As our craft aligned with a very tense moment, spin overs that required precision sync on the satellite orbit three of us VanMaggot, Scalia, and Karai jumped in space suits locking on target 3 seconds..., the video mirror blanket is launch and netting 3 sec.
The other two are waiting for Eluni and Raiko target full cover and the mirror blanket is activated, the satellite instantly disappears with one last visual flash snap pulse from electrostatics, now invisible we are holding now waiting, our space hacker Ike deactivates the satellite, blank zero pulses. This is where the Satelite grid will notice something is wrong
        " Target in box ! target in box ! "
          "Confirmed !"

Thank you, next episode coming soon