Prologue: Running Away from Hell! The Start of a New Life

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Prologue of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this Prologue,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"In a house near Mistral, a boy is laying on the ground hurt as he cried and he couldn't move a muscle as he is hurt badly, the boy's name is (Y/N) as he disowns the last name of his 'family' since all they did was abuse and neglect him for no reason. He was treated like a slave as he does everything around the house with no breaks at all, not even to stop to take a rest as well as a punching bag. He hears the attic door open as he looks to see his 'father' walk in......................
Tyson: "Hey you little shit, get your ass up and make dinner."
(Y/N): "You got hands, do it yourself!"
Tyson: "The fuck did you just say? You really want an worsen beat down? Get in that kitchen, and cook dinner; NOW!"
.....................he gets up wobbly as he walks in the kitchen, as he does he sees his 'brother' Nick as he trips him on the ground. He laughs as (Y/N) looks at him angry, as he gets up he gets kicked in the back as his 'sister' stands there chuckling....................
Rachel: "You're so pathetic."
......................he gets up and walks in the kitchen greeted by his 'mother' Diane is standing there angry as she slaps him in the face and he held where she slapped him....................
Diane: "About time you little fuck, took you long enough. Now get to cooking."
......................he starts cooking as he sets everything up, he gets close to getting done as Rachel is beside him as she smirks deviously. He gets angry as he shakes his head as she knocked over a thing of spice as it spills everywhere, she gasps as (Y/N) snaps and grabs a pot when she goes to run off, but he hits her in the back of her head as she falls on the ground screaming in pain, he growls as he hits her again as she yells. Then everyone runs in as Tyson pushes him on the ground as everyone checks on her, he sees Nick looking at him angry...................
Nick: "You little fuck!"
.......................he rushes at him to punch him, but (Y/N) kicks his knee making him fall forward and crashes his face on the cabinets making him scream in pain as he held his face, then he gets grabbed by the throat and lifted up by Tyson....................
Tyson: "You're gonna pay for that you little fuck."
(Y/N): "Oh, really you melted faced fuck."
Tyson: "What?"
.......................he grabs the burning pan as he hits him in the face with it making steam come off his face as he dropped (Y/N) as he screams in pain as his skin burns, (Y/N) coughs, he sees Diane coming at him and he grabs a knife to defend himself as he points it at her as she stops as looks at him in shock.....................
(Y/N): "Don't come anywhere near me!"
Diane: "What is your problem?"
(Y/N): "My problem!?!? WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? WHAT FAMILY BEATS A KID DOWN UNTIL HE CAN'T MOVE, MAKES A CHILD STARVE TO NEAR DEATH AND MAKES HIM INTO A SLAVE FOR NO REASON?!?!? YOU CALL YOURSELF A MOTHER? YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A DISGRACE, YOU CALL YOURSELF A HUNTRESS? Everyone in the family would hate you for dishonoring that. I HATE YOU ALL! AND I HOPE YOU DIE AND ROT IN HELL YOU SLUT!"
.......................he saw her eyes widen as she knew he's right, then he throws the knife on the ground as he walks back up to the attic. He closes the door as he breathes hard from his anger, then he looks out the window as he decided to leave the hellhole that is called a home. He packs his stuff that he has, then he writes a note and he goes out the window as he jumps off the roof as he does it slowly trying not to get hurt, he runs as fast as he can away from the ones who caused him so much pain.........................

Diane P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

.......................Diane is sitting in the living room as she thinks about what her son said as she knew they treated him like a piece of trash, she hears walking as she sees its Tyson with a bandage on his cheek.....................
Tyson: "Diane? What's wrong?"
Diane: "Why?"
Tyson: "What?"
Diane: "WHY DID YOU START ABUSING (Y/N) AND GOT US TO DO IT? WHY?"
Tyson: "I-I don't-"
Diane: "You did this, you're tearing our family apart, you're turning our family into monsters. You started the abuse and now he hates us, you're the worst I have ever seen in the world."
Tyson: "You're right. I started it and turned you three into torturing him. If I never did that he wouldn't have snapped like he did yesterday.""
Diane: "You just better hope he forgives us, it will be the only thing that will make this marriage last. I don't want to be with an abusive piece of shit like you."
.......................he looks at her with wide eyes as he looks down, Rachel and Nick went to go get him so they can apologize and work things out. Diane waited as she sat on the couch, she heard walking as she looks to see a crying Rachel....................
Diane: "Rachel what's wrong?"
Rachel: "He-He's gone! *her eyes widen* (Y/N)'s gone!"
Diane: "What?"
........................she runs up the stairs as she saw the window open as she starts crying, then she saw a note on the ground as she kneels to it and starts reading it......................

To my so called 'family',

Well, if you do notice I'm gone and left before you even knew it, I couldn't believe you were my family. Every single one of you monsters, for three year you did all the worst kinds of things to me and you would do it to a helpless kid who couldn't fight back as well even begged for it to stop, but you didn't. Well, lesson learned. I will never forgive any of you and I never want to see your ugly faces again for the rest of my life, don't even attempt to find me. Cause if you do, it won't be happy for what worse things I will do to you all.

Goodbye Forever,
(Y/N), no longer Nite

......................Diane couldn't hold it in as she cried and yelled at the top of her lungs, she felt someone hug her as she sees its Tyson and she snaps as she pushed him away following up with starting to punch him non-stop...................
Diane: "YOU DID THIS, YOU TURNED US AGAINST OUR BOY! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!"
Tyson: "Diane, stop!"
Diane: "He's gone and he ain't coming back. It's all your fault, I shouldn't have listened to you."

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Two Days Later

......................after running away from his former family, (Y/N) has lived on the streets in Argus as he is sitting in the ground with his knees in his face. He didn't know what to do as he didn't think of a plan, walking is heard as it stops as he looks to see a woman looking at him with concern in her eyes. She bends to his level as he backs up...................
????: "It's okay. You don't need to be afraid, why are you here by yourself? Shouldn't you be home?"
(Y/N): "If my family would stop beating me and treating me like a slave."
........................she covers her mouth in shock as she couldn't believe it, she gently smiles as she offered her hand to him...............
????: "Would you come with me please?"
.........................he looks at her as she still smiled at him, then he gently takes her hand as he gets up. He follows her as she takes him to a house that is bigger and better than the one his family lives in as she walks in and (Y/N) looks around. Then he goes on the living room as he sat on the couch, he hears movement behind as he looks to see a guy walking in as he sat on the couch next to him.......................
???? 2: "Hey kid."
(Y/N): "Um, hey."
Braxton: "Hey, you don't need to be afraid. My name is Braxton (L/N), this is my wife Sandra. And from what she told me, you ran from a bad family?"
(Y/N): "Yes, that was two days after that. I finally got away after a long time of abuse from them. *starts to cry* T-They treated me like a slave a-and a punching bag, I never did anything to them. And look w-what they *sobs* did to me."
......................he cried heavily as he looked down, he felt someone hug him as he sees Sandra hugging him and he hugs back as Braxton placed his hand on his shoulder.......................
Braxton: "What's your name?"
(Y/N): "(Y/N)."
Braxton: "(Y/N), that's a cool name. Well (Y/N), you won't have to be alone anymore. We'll take care of you, that family of yours will never get anywhere near you."
(Y/N): *looks at him surprised* "Y-You promise?"
Braxton: "I promise. Son."
......................he lunged at him and hugged him as he sobs into his jacket as he felt him hug back, after that he was adopted into that family as he is now (Y/N) (L/N). Then when he got older Braxton started training him as he is a good fighter, he discovered his semblance during that time, when it was time Braxton entered him into some tournaments outside of Argus and he won ever single one of them bringing fame to his name as Braxton is his manager for that, but even though he's his manager he is his father as well and also bringing good honor to the family he is in. During that time he received a nickname that made him known all around Remnant as he became used to it, and his name is (Y/N) (Nickname) (L/N)."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this prologue. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)