The seventh.

Kim Seokjin:

„What the heck is Namgum doing?" I asked as i walked past Kyungsoo, who sat leaned back in his chair, sipping on his coffee while watching Namgum with an amused smile.

I cradled the first ideas for Taeyong and mine's project, as I stopped on my way towards Yoongis office.

„I honestly don't know, but it's kinda funny!" he admitted and started chuckling as Namgum panicked and tried to press different buttons on the printer hurringly.

„uhm... is he breaking the printer on purpose?" i asked with furrowed eyebrows trying to make sense out of the nonsense Namgum was doing.

The papers he held in his hand then sailed towards the ground and he seemed so desperate.

„Seems like it" Kyungsoo took another sip.

„He better watches out for Taeyong. If he sees him wrecking it again, he'll flip a table on his toes." I sighed and turned around, shaking my head, ready to enter Yoongis office, which blends were down, so that nobody could look inside.

He was probably taking a nap.

„Yoongi!" I swung the door open and yelled, not caring about the mood he would be in if I woke him up so noisily.

To my surprise, he sat on his desk and his dark eyes looked up from a stack of papers.

As he realized who interrupted him he just sighed deeply „Kim Seokjin" his dark voice growled in annoyance.

„Min Yoongi!" i smiled brightly and sat myself on the chair on the other side of his table.

I got scared as a dirty blond mop of something appeared right before me.

I sprung up and yelled.

„Hi hyung!" The yellow, hairy thing spoke in a cheerful manner.

It didn't take me long to recognize that soft voice.

„Park Jimin! What the heck are you doing under Yoongis table?!" I yelled, while my hand was placed over my heart, trying to calm down its erratic beating. Trying to keeping it from jumping out of my chest.

„Fuck you two!" I enraged myself as I sat myself down again, bending over to pick up the sheets I just dropped.

As I was done, I just stared at them, while yoongi looked at me with an indifferent expression and Jimin smiled brightly.

„Don't tell me you had a Frickle frackle in here! I swear to god if Jiminie sucked you off!" I stumbled over my own words, blushing while voicing them out, my mind working really hard on imagining the scenario even though I didn't want to.

What else would Jiminie do under Yoongi's desk?

„no, we didn't have sexual intercourse." yoongi calmly explained with his Pokerface put on, while Jimins ears turned red.

„Besides, does it smell like sex in here?" he further continued like an adult calmly telling a kid off.

It was embarrassing now.

„What- what!" i mumbled further.

„what we did then, you ask? Well Jimin was sent from the product development department to bring over some documents as he dropped the box of rubbers over there. As the polite and well mannered boy he is, he went to pick them up and therefore happened to crawl under the table." he said and now I blushed. My imagination ran wild... again.

How embarrassing!

„But, hyung we-„ Jimin whispered but yoongi shut him up with a single gaze and the former just sighed.