Chapter 1: The Devils meets the Renegade Dragon God

The picture above is your appearance in human form outside the Distortion World and without the Griseous Orb. I might or might not attempt a lemon. But I will have this take place some point after Asia joins Rias peerage.

   Every faction knew about the existence of the Dragon Gods Great Red and Ophis. They even knew about the power the two Dragon Gods were completely capable. When the Great War between the Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils began, the world of humans was caught in the crossfire and thrown into turmoil. Even the Heavenly Dragons became involved in the war and fought each other for supremacy. The war didn't just affect the human world, but a world unknown to the warring sides as well. The Distortion World. The result of the war created toxic clouds in the Distortion World, which resulted in the beautiful realm being marred, much to its only resident and Ruler. Unwittingly, the factions and the dragon's invoked the wrath of the Renegade Dragon God; Giratina. Leaving his realm, Giratina appeared within the human world in his altered true form, where the two Heavenly Dragons were fighting. Upon entering the human world, the warring factions, the Heavenly Dragons, Dragon Gods, and other mythological communities immediately felt the tremendous power of Giratina and his burning anger. The warring factions and other communities trembled in fear at the presence of the Renegade Dragon God. Even the Beast 666 Trihexa trembled in fear. But the dragons took this as a challenge and attacked Giratina. Their attacks did nothing to the Renegade Dragon God. Upon killing the Heavenly Dragons and nearly killing Great Red, Ophis attempted to claim Giratina as her mate but was quickly defeated. Once the dragons were taken cared of, Giratina turned it's attention to the factions and wrecked havoc. After killing the original Four Great Satans and God, the factions convinced Giratina to spare them in exchange they would end the war. The destruction caused by Giratina were never forgotten and are even used as a reminder of what would happen if he is ever angered again. Since then, no one heard of or seen the Renegade Dragon God again for centuries. But little did they know, Giratina was currently visiting in the human.

Y/n Anti-Matter POV

   I was currently in the human world, in my altered human form with my wings concealed, to see how humanity was doing. I can't lie, humans are an excellent source of entertainment before those worms nearly brought them to extinction. I was in a town by the name of Kouh. The rate humanity replenished their loss in population after that was truly astonishing to me. As I was walking among the structures the humans lived in, I didn't notice a short girl with short white hair rushing towards me. When I did, it was to late.
   She ran into me with enough force to knock me down. I was laying on my back with the girl on top of me. I quickly noticed something.

Y/n(thought): She's half devil and half Nekomata. Interesting.

   She sat up and got off of me. When I got up and finished dusting myself off. I looked at the short, white haired female. Suddenly I a thought popped into my head when I got a good look at her.

Y/n(thought): She's kinda cute for a devil nekomata.

Y/n: Are you okay?

Devil Nekomata: I'm fine.

   She replied with a monotone voice.

Y/n: That's good to know. You should really be careful where you're going.

   She nods and leaves. Curious, I decide to see if there's anymore devils around. I sensed a few. One was half fallen angel, another was a Gremory, another a Sitri, one hosted a dragon, the other hosted a Heavenly Dragon, and the rest were normal devils. They were all in the direction the half nekomata was heading. Wanting to make sure they weren't up to something that could create more toxic clouds in my Distortion World, I decided to follow the nekomata.
   Forming my altered wings, I launched off into the sky. I then used Shadow Force to become invisible so the half neko couldn't notice me. I was amazed by the metal contraptions humans used to move around as I saw one pass by me below.
   After a while of flying and following the half neko. We approached a large building swarming with a bunch of small humans scurrying around and/or merging into groups.