Sick!

*benji's POV*

I wasn't feeling that great today and I didn't know how to tell Jorge he's been so excited to see me for weeks as he's been on holiday but I physically cannot leave my room it's impossible and I'm home alone. I have to tell him just I don't know how.

***Incoming facetime from Baby Daddy 💓***

J: Hey Sweetie!
B: Hey.
J: Whats wrong?
B: I'm sorry baby but I don't think you can come today.
J: why?????????!!???!?
B: I feel really sick and I can't move.
J: oh alright then ill wait till I need to.
B: Btw look in your school bag.
J: huh what's this? *Pulls out a key*
B: it's a key to my house just in case.
J: ohhhh okay 🙃
B: 🤭
B: I'm gonna go now.
J: I live you 💓
B: I live you too 💓💓💓

***Facetime Call Ended***

*Jorge's POV*

I'm really excited for today I know Benji just told me I can't come but I'm still going. I'm gonna bring nice homemade soups and feed him and care for him. I then thought about something. If benjis parents have been on a business trip for nearly 1 year now. That means Benji hasn't come out to them yet. I was scared that it was gonna come between us but I ignored it.

TIME SKIP - 3 HOURS.

By now I've bought about 4 packets of soup and veggies to make my signature soup. I went home and started to turn the oven on and the microwave, then I realised I have no idea what I'm doing. But oh well, I'll go along with it.

TIME SKIP - 1 HOUR.

*Benji's POV*

It made me jump when I heard the door creek I was scared to deatger so I just all my strength and tried to get up but I couldnt I shouted out:
'whoevers there leave now!'
Suddenly I heard, oh you want your boyfriend to leave that's a bit rude isnt it.

B: Really...
J: yeah!
B: I told you not to come here.
J: well I did and I made you some soup. it's actually not that bad I tried it.
B: I don't know what your taste buds are like.
J: seriously. Shhh....just drink it.

Surprisingly the soup wasn't that bad I drank all of them an I honestly felt so much better. I wanted to tell Jorge about my parents and how I hadn't came out to them but I didn't thave the right time space.

'so Benji... I was thinking about something last night and this morning. Are you still in the closet? You haven't told your parents have you?' Jorge Asked and repeated twice.

'no I haven't but I'm going to right now.' I shouted with courage.

***Messages***

Benji:
Mum I have something to tell you

Mom:
What sweetie?

Benji:
I'm gay.

Mom:
Oh honey, don't worry were here for you.

Benji:
Also I have a boyfriend.

Mom:
Ooo.. Whats his name?

Benji:
Jorge!

Mom:
That's such a cute name!

Benji:
Thanks mom!

Mom:
I have to go now sweetie
Business stuff.

Benji:
Okay mom. Love you. Xx

---

I showed Jorge my messages and his face hello up with glow to know that we'd all finally come out. But not really I don't think Jorge's dad knows his mom definitely does as he's spoken to me about her knowing. I'm not gonna bring the subject up as I know it's senstitive.

TIME SKIP - 1 DAY LATER.

Jorge decided to sleep at mine last night we had a fun time watching movies and eating popcorn and just chilling. But then Jorge got a ping on his phone...