17

(so this chapter was actually first published on Ariana's birthday last/last/last year???????????? but then I unpublished coz it's very cringey, idk if this story will get better anyways

(so this chapter was actually first published on Ariana's birthday last/last/last year???????????? but then I unpublished coz it's very cringey, idk if this story will get better anyways.)

Ariana's POV~

"But mom..." I argued, now that my mom knew about what happened at the event yesterday she won't let me go to tschool because she said it was too dangerous.

"Ariana, please it's for your own good" Mom said softly.

I sighed frowning, she looked at me and her face softens.

"okay Ariana, just let these two guards keep you safe while you are at school okay?" she suddenly said making me smiled widely.

this is one of the reasons why I love her, she can't refuse me.

"Yess! Thank you mom!" I say jumping up and down excitingly like a child, silly me.

"No problem honey, now I should go, I don't want to be late at the meeting" she said in a matter of fact. I nodded, she kissed my forehead and waves goodbye.

"Bye mom, be safe!!" I yelled when she is already outside

I ran into my room and then changed into (picture above)

I got finished and said to the driver that we have to go already, it's 8:17am and I am already late on the practice for cheerleading.

xoxoxoxo~xoxoxoxo~xoxoxoxoxox

When we arrived at the school. I talked to the assigned bodyguards that they don't have to follow me, cause it's kind of annoying. they actually refused first but of course I'm also their boss, they had no choice.

They waited at the car.

Every people in the school greeted me.

Happy Birthday Ariana

Good Morning Ariana Happy Birthday!

Hey Ariana Happy Birthday!

Yep. It is my birthday today.

"Hey Ari, Happy birthday." Kendall kissed me on the cheeks, Selena also.

"Here" Selana hands me a black fancy box.

I eyed it first. "Birthday gift?" I asked, she nodded.

"It's from me and Kendall" she stated happily.

I opened it seeing a silver necklace and it still has the price tag, $17,000.

"It's cheap." I said nonchalantly. They gasped, I stared at them raising my eyebrow sassily. They both looked down.

"I have to go" I announced wearily.

"By the way Ariana, Lauren asked me why you didn't come when we were practicing earlier" Kendall.

"Okay." I replied and started walking to History Class.

As I arrived at the classroom, someone poked me causing me to flinch slightly.

"What the hec- o-oh hey Y/N" I said softening my voice, she just looked at me blankly.

Doesn't she know it's my birthday?

"I just wanted to check if you were okay because of the incident happened earlier" She asked but there's no evident sympathy tone in her voice.

Is she really checking if I'm okay, right, why would she even care anyways?

"I- was alright Y/N, t-thanks for asking." I stuttered, damn Y/N why you're so cold.

The people who are passing around us whimpers. They aren't usually seeing this side of me, all stuttering and so.

This is the reason why I avoid Y/N, the effects she has on me is still strong.

"Okay." Y/N then she immediately walks away. I follow my gaze at her while frowning.

okay??

Selena and Kendall snorted, I glared at the two they immediately whispered. "sorry" I rolled my eyes and sat on my chair.

I looked at Y/N who is busy reading her book, doesn't she really remembered my birthday? haha, i'm starting to be annoying.

I frowned then looks down on my table.

"What's with the frown Ari?" Someone said behind me, and guess who?

It's Justin who is smirking at me, Y/N's Friend.

"Why are u even talking to me?" I asked glaring at him

He threw his hands on the air, "Chill, you're being unusual so I'm just checking you" Justin said then took a seat on his own chair. I just rolled my eyes at him.

—————

"Okay, that's all for today. Class dismissed." The teacher bid her farewell and the rest of the students stood up and leaves the room immediately.

I stayed on my chair not really in the mood to attend the next class.

"Ariana it's our calculus now, let's go." Kendall invited me.

I looked at her and sighed, "Okay" I said.

as I gathered my things I heard Selena whispered on her, "She looks sad, what happened to her?"

I glared at them, which made Kendall to not answer Selena.

When we arrived at the class, I saw Lauren and Y/N laughing together.

The teacher is not here yet, I dragged my chair forcefully and sat on it huffing causing Lauren to stop laughing and Y/N to frown.

“Is she on her period today? she's kind of off.” I heard Lauren asked, Y/N just shrugged. I scoffed.

"Good morning Mr. Petersburg"

"Good morning dear class, I hope you did study cause we will have our suprise test today" The teacher said happily, and everybody groaned in annoyance.

"Now get your E-book and answer these following questions" The teacher demanded.

"Y/N, I forgot my e-book, can you help me get it in my locker?" Lauren said.

I know I am eavesdropping but seriously?

"Y/N" I stated in monotone.

Lauren and Y/N looks towards my direction confused.

"Sir, Can me and Y/N be excused?" I asked the teacher.

"Sure Ms. Grande, but make sure to come back before the bell rings" The teacher.

I took Y/N's hands immediately and I know this is cliché but I felt tinglings when her hands touched mine.

What the hell was that?

I know Y/N also felt that cause she flinched.

"Ari seriously? we are missing a test!" Y/N stated in a matter of fact. I just rolled my eyes at her.

she's really conscious when it comes to her grades, no wonder she's always on top. (look what I’ve wrote there.👀)

“C'mon Ari, where are we going?” she asked pouting, I smiled at her. she's really cute.

"To the place you have never been." I replied smirking.