Chapter 5

~Few weeks later

Hongjoong's POV
I see Seonghwa come up to me and he says, "We're gonna have to go to land because we need to restock." I nod and look at Heemi and ask, "How far do you think we should be from land?" She answers, "The closest place from where we are now is about an hour, an hour and a half." I nod and say to Seonghwa, "Can you go ahead and tell Mingi?" He nods and leaves. I hear Heemi sigh and I look at her, "What are you sighing about?" She answers, "Me and the others haven't been on land in so long, so it's gonna feel weird." I say, "It'll be fine and besides you guys have us, so nothing will happen." She just nods and gets up saying, "I'm gonna go see how Sunhwa's doing." I nod and I see her leave, so I get back to work.

Sana's POV
I wait for Seonghwa to come back and when he does, I jump up from where I was sitting and ask, "So how long until we reach land?" He answers, "Heemi said about an hour, hour and a half." I nod and he walks off, maybe to tell Mingi how long it'll take for us to get there. It's been a few weeks since we've joined the boys and we've all gotten comfortable with each other. San, Wooyoung, and Jongho are really helpful with me, Wonyoung, and Jaehwa's panic attacks and nightmares we have. I look out the side of the ship and see a rowboat with fishermen. They look at me and I wave slightly and they nod back. I feel where there are lots of fish at and make a current to help the fishers a little bit. I see a little boy, maybe 10 or so, look at me and his mouth drops. I put my finger to my lips and he smiles and nods.

I hear Mingi scream, "We're about to reach the dock!" I smile at the little boy and he sees that and waves at me cutely. We reach the dock and Yeosang ties the ship and we leave the ship. Hongjoong says, "Okay, each of us will go in groups. Heemi, me, Seonghwa, and Sunhwa in one group. Mingi, Yeosang, Yunho, Munhee, Yunjoo, and Yehna in another. Then, Jongho, Sana, Wonyoung, Wooyoung, San, and Jaehwa in another. Now split up, get the things we need, maybe get some dinner here and then leave before it gets really dark, okay?" We nod and split up and I'm so surprised by all the lights. San explains, "Today is the last day of the Blossom festival." I nod because I've heard of it before, but I never went.

I see the sparkle in Wonnie and Jae's eyes because I know they've never been to a festival before. One of the people that worked in the whore house took me to one the first day I got there. She was really nice, but she ended up stabbing me in the back by trying to say I escaped and that she was trying to get me back and our boss believed it.

Wooyoung's POV
Wow, never thought somebody could hold the whole galaxy in their eyes like Wonyoung does. She looks so excited and pure happiness is evident on her face. She's talking with the others and I secretly go to a booth and find a flower that's a bluish-purple color and pay the lady before I go to the others. Wonyoung sees me and waves, asking, "Hey, isn't this amazing? I've never been to a festival before, but this is so much fun." I nod and answer, "Yeah, it is," I almost forget the flower for a second, "Oh! Before I forget I got something for you." She asks, "What is it?" I pull it out and she gasps, "Oh my gosh, it's beautiful!"(The flower is up at the top.) I smile and put it gently in her hair and she turns a little red. She hugs me saying, "Thank you so much." I hug back and smile. We all continue walking until we see a shortcut through an alleyway. I say, "We can go see if the others are on the other side of the alleyway." Everyone nods and we walk through when I hear a voice, "It's been so long, little brother. It's so good to see you again." The voice sounds familiar, too familiar. My eyes widen and I whisper, "Wonshik..." He steps out and says, "Ding dong dang, you actually remember your own brother."

I ask while putting Wonyoung behind me, the boys doing the same to Sana and Jaehwa, "What are you doing here? I thought you got killed!" He chuckles darkly, "Oh, dear Wooyoungie, you should never believe what you hear. Also, I'm here for those three, besides I already got the other five, so you can just be nice and hand them to me." I grab Wonyoung's hand and say, "Over my dead body." He smirks and says, "Gladly." He rushes towards me and pushes me down, but I punch him in the jaw. I see him spitting some blood out and smirk a little at that. He growls and I see him pull something out and I feel something stab my leg and I scream. I hear someone scream, "Youngie!" I see Wonyoung and say, "Wonnie, you need to run! Take Jaehwa and Sana and run!" She's crying, but nods and my vision starts to get blurry until I hear my brother demand, "Get the girls." My anger boils up and I push him off, but he slashes my arm and leg, making me fall to my knees. I see three men go towards the girls and grab them. I hear crying and see San and Jongho on the ground.

My brother says, "Sorry brother, but you have to understand that business is business." Then he knocks me out cold.