Description Of a New Story.

(Description of the story)
This isn't like an ordinary westallen story. This is made from a dream I had, that I felt westallen would fit into very well. Barry doesn't have his powers, and he doesn't know Iris. Iris is the type of girl who listens to music, and has all of the social media. She loves to cook, and post about her baking creations. (She is actually good at cooking in this lol) while Barry (he lives in Ohio) had a dad who taught him many things, like how to cut wood, how to hunt, and basically anything that had to do with living by himself. They are a very old fashioned family. Iris has been through some thing in her past, you will learn that as we get into the story. She lives in Central City. Now, the plot is that these weird creatures, (Probably aliens I'm not sure yet) takes them to another place, a different earth. A dead earth that has no one left, but has strange creatures on it. It has a big forest, and tons of dangers. They have been watching Barry and Iris closely to see if they would be perfect to start a world with. Yes, to literally start populating the earth. (It sounds crazy I know, it was a dream so be easy on me lol)

I will probably change tons of things, but I want to keep the weirdness because I feel like that would be an awesome book. Weird, and fun. Something that makes sense, but also doesn't. You know? Let me know what you think! I will start writing soon, love you.