[ Three ]

The pizza man begins to advance on them and as they back up in the hallway Ethan says to his little sister, "Jane, it's okay. He's just playing a game, you know?"

"Yeah, a game. Whoever tells me where Sarah is first spends less time screaming." The pizza dude says and hisses afterwards causing Newt to raise his wand even higher. He was prepared to use it even if he didn't want to.

Sarah rushes in front of Newt and asks with her fangs bared, "Can I play too?"

"Yes!" The three boys scream in unison. The pizza man says, "Jesse got tired of waiting, so he sent me to come pick the two of you up. Convenient your both here."

The way he looked Newt made him want to run. "Guess you are just the delivery boy after all." Ethan and Benny laugh at Sarah's comment while Newt just stands there a little frozen. He didn't know what to think. Why would Jesse want him and Sarah.

"At least I know whose side I'm on fledgling." The pizza man says trying to bait Sarah into fighting.

Benny holds up the pizza and says, "Okay, um Can I just grab a slice before you do your whole - vampire trash talk thing?"

"Benny!" Ethan says not understanding Benny's plan, Newt glances at the box and quickly puts the pieces together."What? If I'm going to he a last meal, I want it to be the Italiano Deluxe."

"Right! Heh-heh. Italiano Deluxe. - With extra garlic!" Ethan says, Newt moves Sarah out of the way and Benny and Ethan charge at the pizza man with an extra garlicky pizza. The man starts to scream as his flesh sizzles when the pizza touches him. "Gotcha."

"Go, Go, Go." The boys take Jane upstairs and barricade the doors while Sarah fights the the pizza vamp downstairs. They hide in Ethan's room and listen in on what's going on downstairs.

"I don't think she's winning." Jane says as they hear a giant crash downstairs.

Benny very freaked out says erratically, "Of course she's not winning; She's not a real vampire yet!"

"She's a vampire?" Newt glared at him as Jane asked excitedly, then she started to ask more questions, "Uh Why is the pizza guy acting all crazy?"

Ethan coming up with a suitable lie for now says, "Uh, he's just upset about not getting paid. It'll be fine." It was horrible but it would have to do for now.

"I'm calling Mom and Dad." Jane alerts as she bounces on the bed holding on the phone.

Ethan moves from the and says trying to stop his little sister from making matters worse, "No, no, no, don't. You just have to trust me on this one."

"You make my bed for a whole week." Jane says naming her price, causing Newt to laugh a little.

"It's a deal. Thank you." Ethan says as he take the phone from Jane and hands it Newt who set it on Ethan's desk.

Hearing footsteps on the staircase Benny begins to panic, "Somebody's coming. Quick! Come on! Get the bed!"

Noticing the boy's were having a lot of trouble moving the bed, Newt uses his wand and mumbles Accio bed and flicks it towards the door. Benny and Ethan stare at Newt in shock and a knock at the door causes everyone to jump, "Let me in! Hurry!"