Loosing Giaa

Tini, Giaa and Marshall lived together a long time. And as they got older and Giaa and Marshall's feelings for each other got stronger and Tini got jealous. She wasn't jealous  because she liked Marshall but because she wanted what they had. She wanted someone to make her happy all the time. She wanted to be loved.

But that isn't important. As the three got older they became less afraid to leave their home and more adveturous to explore new places.

One day Tini stumble across something that changed their lifes forever. It was a cave. It looked lik any other cave. It was huge and had rocks of all shapes and sizes.

"Woah." Marshall exclaimed holding a green gem.

"Oh cool." Giaa whispered taking the rock out of his hand, "I think it a emerald." Giaa lifted it up to the sunlight to get a closer look. The sunlight shined through the jewel making its shadow the same color as its self.

"Guys!" Tini yelled to the others, "Look what I found." In her hands was a glowing purple glowing jewel. There was also a glowing circle on Tini's chest.

Tini took a neckless out of under her shirt. A neckless she had had her whole life. The gem on the neckless was exactly like the one in her hand.

Suddenly the gem in Tini's hand floated out and over to her neckless. Then the two rock made an explotion infusing together. A large door appeared. The door then opened reveiling a man or what looked like one. The man had pale skin and hair as dark as night.

"Who has entered my cave?" The man yelled reveiling fangs in his mouth.

"Oops! I'm sorry. We'll leave now" Giaa apoligized sinserly.

"That will not be nessecary. If you would like to leave you must defeat me."

Giaa sighed. "You guys should stay back. I don't want you to get hurt." Giaa then waved her hands as two thick roots broke through the ground. Another wave and the roots lunged to the man but he waved his own hand which made a blue flame that completely burnt the roots.

Giaa and the man fought with all their power and Tini felt, well, useless. I mean Giaa is this crazy nature lady, Marshall's half demon and Tini is just Tini. Then as Tini was feeling alone a woman apeared beside her.

"Excuse me miss but are you the one that had the gem?" The woman asked. She looked like any business woman. Her brown hair was in a tight bun on the top of her head. She wore black lined glasses with red rinestones on the corners.

"Uhhh... That's me... Why?" Tini asked shakily.

"Eeeeeee!! Finally! I've been waiting a long time for a long time missy! Oh this is so great!! Oh you're gonna ha-"

"Excuse me? Umm what are you talking about?" Tini interupted.

"Oh goodness, I must sound insane! Ok well that neckless you have there is a gem your mother gave you when you were just a little thing. She trusted you to find the other half of the gem when you were ready. And now that you have the gems have some one to manage again!!!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Your mother. Well your birth mother. I'm sure you were adopted. You were so cute! Well back on subject. Your mother was going to be the queen of all queens, ruler of all rulers. But sadly she became ill and now that is your role!" Tini counldn't beleive her ears. She always beleived her mother didnt care for her. That she gave her up for selfish reasons. Now this woman she just met was telling her that her mother was not selfish, but a queen. "I don't understand."

"Oh I dont expect you to honey. This is some big stuff to take in."

"I've never heard of a queen of queens before. Can you explain that first?" Tini asked, every once in a while checking on Giaa.

"Well you see all the other worlds that had been watching over Earth knew that one day soon Earth would destroy itself. So the different worlds came together and and had a meeting about moving to Earth, for Earth had so much more beauty  and potential for life. Everyone wanted to live there. But there wasn't enough room for everyone so they voted for leaders. Leaders that would choose who thay think would be the best to make a new country.  Your mother was voted to be the leader of them all. She was kind and beautiful. Confident and strong. Everyone loved her. Oh darling!" The woman noticed Tini was crying. She was in shock. This was insane. What were the chances of this happening to her? She doesn't deserve this. She's just a normal girl. Nothing more nothing less. Or maybe not. Maybe this is what she was meant to do. Her purpose. "I'm ok." She spoke and at that moment everything on the other side of the room went wrong.

"Enough!" The man with fangs shouted. "Time to end this and you." The man waved his hands and created a dark beam that shout at Giaa shuving her to the wall near Tini and Marshall.

"Giaa!" Marshall screamed him and Tini running to her on the ground.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no. What's happening!" Tini worried as the roots of her hair started to turn black.

"Marahall you're like half demon or something right? Go do something and I'll take care of Giaa."

Marshall stood up and turned to the man. The man grinned.  Then he giggled. Then he started to burst into laughter. This enraged Marshall. How could someone do that? How could someone be so terrible so evil to laugh at a person so hurt? Marshall was so angery his eyes turned black he ran up to the man and picked up a gem with a sharp end on the ground. He attacked the man attempting to stab him but the man dodged then lounged to Marshall and bit him on the neck. This made Marshall wozzy. He lay on the ground as the world spun around him. He was about to loose contusnes when some one snaped him back to reality. Tini. She shouted crying for him to come back. They needed him. Giaa needed him. That's when he snaped back. he stood up and grabbed the sharp gem. He ran to the man once more only this time was different.

On the other side of the cave was Tini franticly trying to keep Giaa awake. But that wasn't going to do anything. "Tini, you can't do anything."

"Says who?"

"I don't know, the creator of dark magic? That doesn't matter. The beam I was hit with is going to get a grip on my soul then take me away. There's no changing that." A tear ran down Giaa's face as she spoke.

"That's not fair though."

"I sorry. Tha-" Giaa stoped mid sentence. She looked to Marshall. He was bitten. Tini noticd to and yelled at him. The only thing was as she yelled the portal to take Giaa away began to emerg. 

"Tini?" Giaa whispered not wanting Marshall to over hear. "It counld take a while, decades, centuries, for all my power to be completely taken over. I want you to know that there is always hope. Be sure to tell Marshall that." and with that, she was gone.

Tini looked to Marshall. He had defeated the man and now a different being apeared. A woman. And this one Marshall knew.