25

--3 days later--

Your POV
When I woke up in a room slowly got up and looked around. Were am I. My back hurt so most.
I heard footstops coming towards the door so I quickly got a pair of scissors from the desk and stood in the far corner from the door holding them up shaking.
The slowly opened and Colby was there when he seen I wasn't in the bed he looked up and seen me in my self defense mode. I started crying and dropped the scissors and ran to him. I was smiling but he barely hugged me so he didn't hurt me, it was like I felt alive for the first time in for ever.

"How did I get out or and I still in here." I pulled away even though I didn't want to let go. I was referring as the here as the mental hospital.
"No your in my house and your free now." I felt tears in my eyes fall again. Colby quickly wiped them away.
"I want you to follow me."
He held my hand and we walked down these stairs.
As soon as I got down there I seen Sam smiling I ran to him and hugged him but he must have forgot about my stitches on my back. "Oowww." I wined in the hug and he instantly let go. "I'm sorry I forgot."
"Its ok." I said tears fell down about as a laugh with a smile.
"Oh and we have some one with us to." Colby walked to a room and I followed.
I seen George there on a couch watching TV.
"Y/N." She yelled running to me and hugged me gently.
"I'm soooo glade your ok I didn't want you to get hurt there any more." I said now bawling my eyes out.
"Sam and Colby said I could stay with them here and you. Oh and Corey really makes me laugh." She added.

"Who's Corey?" I asked cunfused.
"Um yea we live in a house of 5. Jake, Corey, Devyn then Sam and me." Colby answered my question.
(Sorry Aaron is not in this story but I needed room, you'll see why.)

"When do I meat them?" I asked again.
"Well there out shopping for you and  Georgie." Sam says sitting on the couch with Georgie.
"Why, I don't need anything." I said cunfused.
"Well right now your in my clothes so I think you need your own right." He pointed at what in was wearing.
"Right I'm just used to having my own clothes witch were just old and nasty. Wait what did I get in these. Did you change me." My face heated up a little.
"No no I didn't what to it didn't feel right so Georgie did." He clarified to me.
"Ok thanks Georgie, and thanks for umm I guess keeping my privacy, I don't know." I laugh a little so did he.
"Really its fi-" He was cut off by a girl yelled "put me down."
I hid behind Colby a tiny bit. He seen I was scared and put his arm gently around my waist.
I looked up at him and slightly smiled.

"Oh she's wake yay now I get to meet the other girl in the house." She smiled big and pulled in to a hug but I stopped before she hugged me.
"I'm sorry but don't hugged me hard I have stiches."I said not tried to hurt her feelings or anything.
"Oh I know Colby warned all of us, I was just going to hugged you like this." She pulled me in and gave me a light side hug. I heard Colby laughing.
"Now I need to you and Georgie to follow me to my room and I can give you guys your stuff.
She called over Georgie and we walked up stairs to this big room with a lot of bags her arms.

_________________________________________
Ok so now that this is getting happier do you propels this this is a goog book honestly tell me in the comments I really want to know.😊😂

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😋

_______
Words- 695