II. XVI

𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙

"What Pod?" She groaned towards his skin as she felt more tired than she did in so long

"What Pod?" She groaned towards his skin as she felt more tired than she did in so long. The mood was so comfortable making her tired.

"Will you be my wife?" He asked looked down at her blonde hair. The alarming news made her look into his face with her eyes widened.

"What the fuck?" She laughed because they was both else in her mind which would make any sense in that situation.

"The war is over and I think I love you" He smiled weakly and terrified that the princess would say no or worse she would laugh. But before anything could happen she answered.

"Yes" She smiled as she leaned in for another kiss. She felt home somehow. Save and warm. The last time she felt like that was when she was crying in her fathers arms a long time ago. With sadness swimming through her mind she broke away her eyes glossy. "But I have to go"

"Why?" He asked with the same sadness in his voice. His grip around her naked waist tightened.

"The dragon is marching south to kill the lioness and I don't want both of them to die or even one of them" Jenny said in a clear voice as she helped herself to sit up a little. "I'm going to lose everything and I want to make sure that who ever sits on the bloody throne has titties and a clear mind" She stood up to get into her dress again. "But please believe me when I say I love you"

The golden lioness breathed out little clouds like she did at the beginning of our story. But now she was free and happy and honorable. She prepared a horse for her ride. For sure she didn't took her stallion because he was her good horse and she had to get to Kingslanding as fast as possible and that would for sure take a horses life. She took Pods horse and left the stallion for him. In her other hand was a horse for her father because she knew who he truly loved. And how she expected she found Brienne crying in a courtyard in the really moment she had the horses done. The poor woman didn't deserved that. She deserved someone who truly loved her and cared for her like Tormund. Without an word she gave Jaime his horse as she was already on her chestnut colored one.

"Come on" She said before she made her horse go in straight gallop over the frozen ground between the still gleaming heaps of dead bodies. The smells was unbelievable disgusting. She knew that this was going to be a very fast and painful ride.

In front of the rider was the big city of Kingslanding. She wasn't traveling with Jaime because he had to rest but Jenny needed to reach Kingslanding in time. Her mother was going to die but she couldn't let that happen. Every thing that happened to her and brought her were she was now. And all she ever did was to protect her children; the only ones she truly loved. Her horse sunk knee deep into the mud in front of the mud gate. That gate would also be her way out because it let almost directly to the kitchen and the kitchen door was easy to break. But one used it because you had to go through the market meaning flea bottom. She was lucky that she was on a horse because by foot she would've been probably dirty to her waist. The city seemed to be completely empty as she rode through it. The silence was scary. The floor made the only floor and it seemed to swallow the horse and the girl. Luckily the entrance wasn't far from her. She remembered in the golden times how she used to sneak in and out. When Joffrey was still alive and her mother still used to smile. She couldn't believe that her uncle wanted to promise her to Theon Greyjoy. The thought made her sad. He fell in love with Sansa and so did she. He didn't deserved what Ramsay did to him but how bad it sounds it made the Kraken a better person.

With angry eyes she stepped on the door. And once again because the door was just made off old wood and shattered easily. Unsurprisingly there were people working in. The young lion had fury in her eyes as she walked through the castle. She knew actually were her mother was and her feeling said that she did something bad. Or was about to do something bad and she knew that dany didn't came all this way to ask nicely for the throne. No she was going to take it with fire and blood how they did before. Her breath was gone as she was running up the stairs of the Red Keep towards her mothers camber. She ripped the door open just to find it empty. Her blood started running cold as she realized that something was going on and that her ass would soon be on fire. Suddenly a handmaid stepped into the large chamber. She turned around ready to run away from the little lioness. But Jenny was faster and bushed her to a wall and pointed a dagger to her throat.

"Where's the queen?" She said deadly cold as she bushed the icy metal to the girls throat.

"Executing a captive from Daenerys Targaryen which Euron took as he destroyed her fleet and killed one of her dragons" The brown haired whispered completely terrified. Her voice was thin and shaky.

Jenny let go off her. She ran away to wherever as the Lannister breathed now shaking. Maybe her mother forget that the queen had still one dragon. A big one which would burn the entire city in matter of minutes. And the blonde was afraid she was terrified of losing everything she ever loved in her entire life. Not everything except Pod because his beautiful ass was still safe in the north.