First day of school🥳

Kiana's POV

I can't believe I'm 2 years away from graduating HIGHSCHOOL. People always talk about how they hate highschool but I actually love it. I mean don't get me wrong the work is stressful but me and my Bestfriend do it together. From the drama to the basket ball games I actually love school, yes I know I sound like a nerd. I mean freshman year was pretty fun but I hope this year is 10,000 times better. I haven't slept at all last night because I've been so excited for today. I get up and take a shower, brush my teeth. And after I'm done I get dressed into my first day of school outfit and do my hair

 And after I'm done I get dressed into my first day of school outfit and do my hair

170 likes
xKianax- Speechless🤩

As I look at myself in the mirror I decide to take a mirror selfie and post it. I know for a fact I would have gotten dress coded if it were a regular day of school but since it's the first day of school they might let me slide. And plus, it's hot as fuck outside. I then walk to the kitchen and grab a pop tart along with my bag when I then hear a knock on the door. I open it to no only reveal my Bestfriend Telaya.
       "HEYYYY BITCHHHH YOU READY FOR SCHOOL?" She shouts excitedly at me.
       "Never been so ready in my life let's goo." I respond back but she just stares at my outfit  and then says
        " Where the fuck is ur mom and how are u not dead yet for even wearing this outfit ?"
        "Um she actually takes morning shifts now at the hospital too so u will be here more often"  I say as I start twerking on her, Telaya starts smiling widely.
        "This year is already of to a good start" she says as I get up and lock the door and we start walking to school.
*****
         After a long walk to school I look at the building and dread the sight. Telya and I walk through the front doors and smell the familiar hallways. The day starts with the horrid smell of dissecting frogs. What a great way to start of the day. After a long first and second period  I meet all my friends in third period Kayla, Bianca, Ariel, Jennie, and Telaya.
As soon as we see each other we all scream and hug each other like we at a family cook out.
"I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH" Kayla screams at us and we all just group hug.
Even though all of my friends are in this class I still hate it because it's math. We all start to walk and all of us sit at one table.
" It's sophomore year and I'm ready to get some DICKKK" Bianca says.
" Girl u know I'm gay stop fucking with me" Jennie says and we all laugh but then I began to feel a sharp pain in my stomach. Which is the pain I feel when I'm on my period. OH NO what if I'm on my period? I get up and all the girls look at me
"Bitch where the fuck u going?" Kayla says as I push my chair in.
"I'm going to the bathroom" I walk to my teachers desk and I ask to go to the bathroom. She pauses for a moment and just stares at my outfit
"Kiana what do u think ur wearing? Go to detention"
I thought I could slide but there's always that one old boring ass teacher, me being childish I stick my tongue out at her  and I roll my eyes and make my way down the hall to the bathroom regardlessly. As I get into the stall I pull down my shorts and sigh at the sight to no only see my underwear covered in blood. I love how much bad luck I have. GREAT!  Its not supposed to be today, I checked my calendar. It's supposed be next week.
I put tissue under me and get up and make my way to the nurses office. She hands me a pad and I put it on in the bathroom, But then I realize I have to go to detention. I take my phone out and plug in some music and I start dancing down the hallways.
"WHOLE LOTTA RACKS WHOLE LOTTA STACKS FUCK HEAD SHOT IMA SHOOT HIM IN BACK" I whisper to myself as I slowly walk on purpose
As I make my way there I look inside and I see the teacher to not only be sleeping but to also have porn on his computer screen. But as I look around the room even more I look and I see a FINEEEEE lightskin boy. I open the door and I take a seat 1 seat away from him so I don't look desperate, I take out my books and begin to read. But  he gets up and sits right next to me staring into my eyes with his pretty green eyes.

******A/N- I know y'all probably like WHERE THE FUCK IS JHOPE BUT likeeee he's coming soon don't worry bbys😘