[001] : archie andrews

Book: Male Reader Gif Series
Chapter 1: Archie Andrews
Word Count: 246

Archie when Veronica found out that he had kissed (name) while dating her

"I just don't understand!" Veronica screamed at him in the school yard, drawing other people's attention over to her. "Out of all the people you could have cheated on me with, it had to be my best friend."

"I'm sorry! But you have to understand this was all my fault. I kissed him and he pushed me off because he cares so much about you. And I'm so sorry but I'm in love with him, even when I know he'll chose you over me every time."

Veronica shook her head. "You know why? Because he's a good person. Unlike you who goes around, sleeping with teachers, breaking your best friends heart and cheating on your girlfriend. (name) would never go for someone like you."

Archie frowned, feeling that hit him like a tonne of bricks. She was right, why would (name) ever like him when he could have anyone? "You're right. Veronica. You're absolutely right." He stood up from the seat. "Just tell him I'm sorry."

Veronica crossed her arms as she watched Archie walk away. She loved him, she really did but she also knew (name) liked him and was only denying it to save her feelings. Now she would have to be the one to make the sacrifice because she just wanted (name) to be happy.