Chapter One

It was a sunny Wednesday afternoon as school just ended for the little ten year old Niall James Horan. He ran over to his mother who was waiting for him at the parent pick-up area. 

"Hey honey. How was school?" Maura asked, hugging her ten year old and giving him a gentle kiss on the head. 

"It was good! Today at recess my friends were talking about a new game called Club Penguin. Can I please please create an account? Please mommy!" Niall begged, looking up at his mother with puppy dog eyes. Maura sighed and agreed. How could you say no to Niall's adorable innocent face? 

"Yes but only if you do your homework first then after dinner we can make you an account. Deal?" 

"Deal!" Niall squealed and skipped the rest of the way home. Maura watched her son with loving eyes thinking she was the luckiest mother in the world to be blessed with an amazing and adorable son. 

The Horan's reached their home, Mrs. Horan unlocked the door and Niall ran into the house, kicking his shoes off and running into his room to start on his homework. Bobby Horan came into the living right as Niall zoomed passed him. 

"What's with Niall?" Mr. Horan chuckled. 

"I told him he could create an account on this website his friends were talking about. But only after he finishes his homework and eats his dinner." Mrs. Horan said, taking putting her keys on the table besides the door, walking over to give her husband a peck on the lips.

"Speaking of dinner. What are we having?" 

"Spaghetti."

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~

"Mommy! I'm done! Can we go create an account now?" Niall asked, getting off his chair.

"Yes honey just be patient." Maura said, getting off her chair and putting the dishes away. She took her youngest son to her room.

Niall sat on the bed next to his mom who was loading the Club Penguin site up, trying to contain his excitment. 

"Calm down Niall! It's almost done loading."  Once it was finished loading and the pictures of penguins came up. Niall squealed. Maura clicked on the 'Create a new penguin' button.

"What do you want your username to be?" Maura asked her son.

"NiallerNandos." he replied with a big smile on his face. Maura chuckled, knowing her kid's love for Nandos.

Username: NiallerNandos
Password: *********
Color: Blue

Once everything was done and the account was verified, Maura let her son play around with his new penguin. 

"Okay honey be safe now. Don't give out personal information. I love you." she said, kissing Niall's forehead.

"I know! I know! I love you too!" Maura chuckled and left the room. 

Niall eyes lit up with excitment as he roamed around the little world of penguins. He was currently in the aracade that was located ontop of the dance club when a purple penguin waddled over to him. 

LiLiJP: hi. *waves* 

Niall was a bit thrown back. He thought he wouldn't meet anyone on here today since it was his first day and he was getting use to things. But nonetheless he replied.

NiallerNandos: Hello. 

LiLiJP: i like your name

NiallerNandos: Thank you!  

For a ten year old, Niall was a well mannered boy. His mother always taught to say please and thank you. when needed to. 

LiLiJP: are you new to club penguin?

NiallerNandos: Yes I am.

LiLiJP: do you want to be friends?

NiallerNandos: Yes!! 

1 new friend request from LiLiJP.  Niall immdiately hit the accpet button.

NiallerNandos: Added! 

LiLiJP: yay. i have to go now :( my mum is calling me for dinner. same time tomorrow/?

Niall frowned but replied anyways.

NiallerNandos: Yeah same time tomorrow! See you tomorrow LiLiJP! 

LiLiJP: alright bye niallernandos 

And with that the purple penguin who became the Irish youngester's new friend left. Niall roamed around, exploring the new penguin-fyed world. After a while his mother came in saying it was time for bed. With that Niall logged out of his account and shut the laptop off, putting it on the nightstand that was located near the bed in his mom's room. He got off the bed and strechted as a yawn escaped his mouth. He headed towards the bathroom, brushed his teeth and put on his spiderman pj's that was layed out in the bathroom where his mother left them. Walking out of the bathroom he went downstairs to say goodnight to his mom and dad.

"Goodnight guys!" he said, tiredly kissing each parent on the cheek before running upstairs into his room and jumping on his bed. He snuggled into his blankets before closing his eyes and letting his mind take him to dreamland. 

But before he fell asleep, he had a smile on his because tomorrow he would get to talk to his new friend. LiLiJP

-----------------
A/N: Soooo here's the first chapter yay!! Kinda sucky but I'm sorry! It'll get better I promise! Please don't stop reading >.< Also it's short! Sorry again! I have really great ideas for this story but the beginngs will be a little boring! Sorry in advance! Also there's a reason why Liam's and Niall's conversation was short! But anyway! Hope you still enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to:

Comment!
Vote!
Fan/Follow!

I love you my warriors! <3

~MusicBreezyDreams

P.S: I haven't played Club Penguin since I was six which was 8 years ago so I might get some things wrong. Deal with it.

*needs to be edited*