Part 7

I decided to go to busan because I'm scared. I don't know what is happening right now. Its midnight when I reach busan. I went to my sister's house.

"Oh kookie!!" My sister said happily as she pulled me in a tight hug.

" I miss you noona! very much!" I replied and hug her tighter.

"Come in" she said and I went inside.

"Why you didn't tell me that you're going to be here? And its late, you know that its dangerous right?" She asked as I sat on the sofa.

"Your not mad at me?" I asked confused.

" mad? Why?" She asked as she sat beside me and messed my hair.

" w-we are going to meet right? For the second time?" I asked and she looked at me in a blank face.

"Wait, wait, wait, what are you talking about? I didn't tell you that" she said.

"No, you said it! I-its i-impossible!" I shouted while panting.

"Kookie calm down" she said.

"Noona its you right? Its you! Look at these messages" I said as I took my phone and show it her but there's no messages anymore.

"Wait what!?" I shouted as I keep looking on my phone.

"Kookie tell me are you okay? Look there's no messages that we are going to meet up..and look that was our last message right?" She said as she pointed at the last message on my phone. I just stay there quiet, looking at the ground.

"Kookie tell me are you okay? You look so afraid? What happened to you?" She asked worriedly.

"Noona h-hyung is dead" I cried.

"W-what?" She asked.

"I just saw him! And his dead!" I cried harder.

"Kookie calm down" she said trying to feel me better.

"No! How can I calm down?!? I can't understand the things that is happening right now!" I shouted and got up from my sit.

"Kookie! Where's your manners!?" She shouted as she got up and pointed at me. I notice that there's a tear on her eyes.

"Just leave me alone!" I replied.

"Then why did you went here if you want to be alone!?!?!?" She keep shouting while me, I keep messing my hair and walk around until I found a vase.

"Shut up!!!" I'm shocked from what I did. I hit my sister on her head by the use of the vase.

"N-noona? N-no-ona!!!" I laid down on my knees and hugged her while crying so hard. I'm trembling so hard.

"Noona!! I'm so sorry!!! I can't control myself!! Noona wake up!!" I cried.

I called an ambulance. And when the ambulance arrived, I immediately carried my sister in bridal style and went inside the ambulance. I was holding her hand. When we reach the hospital, they bring my sister to the emergency room. I was crying so hard. I went outside the hospital and kicked the rock many times. I can't see clearly, I saw a light coming towards me........

"BOOM!!!"

I tried to open my eyes and see a blurry things around me. I was hit by the truck.

"You're done" I heard someone said. I turned to my right and saw the girl again.