19

What you allow is what will continue.
------------------

I walked into my house and immediately kicked my shoes off and set them by the door. I called out my moms name and got no answer each time.

Where was she? She usually gets off work or is home by this time.

I noticed it was hot in the house, so I stripped from my hoodie and realized my top half was completely bare, I forgot to put a bra on.

I shrugged since I was the only one in the house and I walked over to see what the air was on: eighty eight, wow it was burning in here, so I turned it down to sixty eight.

I walk up to my room and find a regular bra on the ground so I just slipped it on and changed into a pair of shorts.

I walked back down stairs and went inside the kitchen, I'm actually pretty hungry.

When I went to open the fridge my heart dropped when I seen there was nothing to eat, I started freaking out and wasn't sure if I should dial nine one one for this kind of emergency.

I calmed down when I found a note taped on the freezer and I peeled it off, reading it over, causing me to be confused.

"Hey if you are looking for food, come outside. ~mom."

I read quietly to myself over and over, go outside for what? I didn't see moms car outside when they dropped me off.

I threw away the paper and slipped on a zip up jacket that was hanging up near the door. I zipped it mid way and opened the front door, just in time for my mom to pull into the driveway honking.

Talk about perfect timing, I thought to myself as I jogged down the steps and walked over to her car, while she was already out unloading.

I went on the other side and opened the back door and my eyes widened at all the food she had bought, it was enough to feed us for months.

Knowing me, I grabbed enough backs so I only had to make one trip and I struggled inside the house with all these backs weighing me down.

I set the bags on the counter and immediately began to search through for what I wanted. I found a tub of Nutella, chocolate bars and a bag of funions.

Not the most healthiest choice, but my other favorite foods required cooking and I was hungry now, so I stashed the three items in my arms.

"Where do you think you're going, are you going to help put up the groceries?" My mom says coming through the front door with bags in her hands.

I let out a really long sigh and set my things down before taking things out the bags and throwing the bags away, she could put them up.

I smiled at my mom and grabbed my things and ran up to my room, slamming the door behind me with my foot.

I threw the things on the bed and plopped down beside them and pulled out my phone, deciding if I should call Luke or not to help me eat all of this chocolate, I'm not sharing my chips.

I ended up pressing his number anyways and put the phone up to my ear waiting. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Luke can you come over?" I asked opening my chips.

"What why? Are you hurt? Are you okay?"

"Quit asking questions and just come over." I say putting a chip in my mouth
and hang up before he says anything else.

I open the nutella jar and open the chocolate bars also.

I grab a chocolate bar and dip it into the nutella and taste its chocolatlyness. I realized this is very unhealthy but I was in the moment and it tasted amazing.

Suddenly my door busts open and a worried looking Luke barges in looking around frantically, before landing his eyes on the chocolate and chips before smiling.

"You had me rush here, thinking you were hurt, but instead you're perfectly fine eating a lot of chocolate." Luke chuckles and closes the door carefully behind him, making his way over to my bed.

"I want you to eat this with me." I say with my mouth pull of Nutella, while patting the spot in front of me.

He shakes his head as he took a seat, I offered him a chocolate bar and he gladly takes it, and began to eat it.

I watch him enjoy the chocolate and I watched how he licked it slowly in a seductive way and I shook my head at the thoughts coming up and came up with an idea.

I smirk to myself and stick my hand in the Nutella tub before taking it out and rubbing it all over his cheeks, making him gasp aloud.

"No you didn't." He says in a warning tone and then sticks his hand and copied me, I squealed and that's when we basically wasted my chocolate on each others faces.

Luke ended up putting some on my revealed chest area and I laughed, zipping it up more so he couldn't see my boobs.

He watched me intensely as I zipped up my jacket and as he put his hand on my zipper my mom barges in the room making him put his hands in his lap and we shoot our heads in her direction.

"Hey guys, oh. What a mess you've made, Jordan clean you guys up and come downstairs, dinner is ready." My mom says eyeing both of us and she winks my way before leaving my room walking slowly out.

I clear my throat and reach over on my bed side where I had baby wipes. I got two out, one for me and one for him, what was he doing?

"Here." Is all I say and he wiped his face all the way clean and I wipe my off as well. I go in the bathroom and come back out with a rag, he wipes his face dry and I wipe mine too.

"You missed a spot." He said and tried to guide me while pointing at a spot on his lips.

I touch the spot where I think he pointed and began wiping but he just chuckles lowly at me as I kept missing.

"Here, I got it." Luke says softly to me. He brought his hand up slowly to my face and scooted extremely close. He grazed his finger over the spot on my lips and whispers 'there.'.

He doesn't move, instead he licks his own lips and looks down at mine then back up to my eyes.

He bit his lip and I bit mine also and I wanted to just lean in and kiss him. I didn't know what to do or what he was doing.

So I just closed my yes and hoped for the best of this situation. After a few seconds I open my eyes again cause nothing happened, I got caught in surprise.

I felt a pair of soft lips on my own.

------------