I'M SORRY!! PART 4

By the time Pete reached home, it was already 5.30 am. He unlocked the door, walked inside and gently closed the door behind and made his way towards the bedroom. When Pete walked inside, he could see Kao sleeping peacefully on the bed. He smiled and then walked slowly towards Kao and sat beside him, who was still sleeping.

"Good morning" Pete whispered in Kao's ear and made Kao smile softly. He gently opened his eyes and saw Pete sitting beside him, looking at him with his handsome face.

"When did you come?" Kao asked, rubbing his eyes as he sat up. He then felt a gentle warm peck on his forehead.

"Just now" Pete replied and ruffled Kao's already messy hair while smiling. "Did you sleep well?" He asked.

Kao nodded. "Yes, But I missed you so much Pete" he hugged Pete tightly and earned a chuckle from the handsome male.

"But I need to sleep a bit Kao, I feel so tired" Pete yawned and that made Kao look at his boyfriend worriedly, who looked really tired at the moment.

"You have to, you look tired. Come, lay down beside me" Kao patted his empty side, smiling. Pete couldn't help but to chuckle at his boyfriend's cuteness. He then snuggled himself and hugged the other as he layed down. Kao's scent was addictive, it always drove Pete insane whenever he's closer to the other. He liked it whenever they hug eachother, but as Pete closed his eyes to get some sleep, suddenly, New's flustered face popped in his head out of nowhere and that startled Pete.

He opened his eyes in a shock when he realised that he was thinking about New. The hell?

Kao was oblivious about everything as he kept hugging Pete while smiling. He had missed his boyfriend so much even though it wasn't that long they were separated from eachother.

Pete on other hand, was mind battling himself, because he suddenly wanted to see New's face, which was out of context. And while thinking about his co-worker, Pete fell into deep slumber, without Kao's knowledge that his boyfriend was thinking about someone else when he fell asleep.

----- ------ ----- ----- ------

Tay and New had reached their apartment building as well, although they weren't living together, but their condos were side by side. The elder male was quite all the time while New was equally the same. They reached together, and Tay, who was quite all this time, turned his head around to look at New, who was equally looking back at him, silently. Both of them didn't say anything.

The elder then decided to drop his thought about talking to New and put the keys into the lock and unlocked his door. He then almost entered, but New's voice stopped him. Tay turned to look at New, and saw the other pleading with his eyes to come inside and talk to him. Tay sighed. He couldn't fight it anymore. New's pleading face just got him. He just wanted to pinch that plump cheeks so hard.

With another sigh, the elder shut his door and walked towards New. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked, looking serious.

New didn't back out either, he just looked at the elder male. "Let's talk inside" the younger offered and unlocked his condo. He then looked at Tay, signalling him to come behind him and Tay followed.

Once they were inside, New asked Tay to take his seat and the elder obliged and sat down on the nearby couch. He could see New taking out something from the fridge and when the other came back, there were two big cans of beer on younger's hand.

The elder looked alarmed. "Hey Hin, why are you drinking again? Didn't you drink in your office before?" Tay asked, looking between New's face and the alcohol in his hand, worriedly.

New just shook his head. "I'm not drinking both, one is for you" he handed one can to Tay, but the elder didn't take it. He was just eying New blankly. "Tay, only one, please? " The younger pushed the can towards elder male again while giving him a pleading look and Tay couldn't take it anymore.