An akward enconter

Garroths pov:
"And this is the bleachers were we...uh... you know. We sit and eat and watch games and stuff!" I concluded. I turn around to watch eins eyes glance around the school curiously. I take this time to study his appearance; raven-black hair with a few blue strands in it and the same blue coloured ears and tail, one of his ears also had some cool piecing in it!
He must of caught me looking at his ears because just then he murmured "y-you can touch them if you want..."
"What?" I replied astonished, a werewolf or mi'fa had never aloud me to touch their ears.
"You can touch them if you want" he said again more confidently. I nodded my thanks and he kneeled down to let me touch them.
As my hand stroked his ears gently he made a half wimpier half purring noice.
-cough cough-
We both jump back and quickly turn to face the person who made the cough. It was the headteacher, or as I know her Layla. I quickly glanced at ein who was looked as if he was about to burst with embarrassment, to be honest I think I was too.  She smiled awkwardly and us both and then proceeded to say "well garroth, it looks like you have finished showing ein here around! I'm glad you two are becoming.... acquainted." I laughed nervously and ein looked at his feet.
"Anyway" she continued "students are just about to arrive how about you go and show ein were his next class is!"
"Yes miss" I murmured.
Eins pov:
Just when I thought it couldn't get any awkwarder. Of course the headteacher would walk in on me having some alone time with a boy! I beg that she doesn't tell mother or father or they'll have my head off.
The blonde boy garroth just showed me were my classroom is and now I'm sitting down at my desk watching all the humans,  werewolves and mi'fa's walk in.
I hear a bang as a black haired girl fulls onto me. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP FALLING ONTO ME TODAY MY IRENE!
"aphmau-senpai! Are you okay?!" I hear a squeaky voice say. As the girl get up she meet my eye.
She smiles awkwardly and says "oh um sorry...about that!" She quickly gets off me and helps me up. A ball of pinkness comes running over and checks the black haired girl for injuries.
"Haha Kawaii-chan! That's tickles!"  Said the black haired girl.
Kawaii-chan? Pfft that's a stupid name.
"Sorry aphmau-senpai!" Kawaii-chan replies giggling.
The black haired girl turns to face me. "I'm aphmau! I'm sorry for falling onto you, what's your name?"
Aphmau.. that's sounds familiar... aphmau aphmau aphmau... hmmm. I freeze. Aphmau. That's the girl my mother said to ruin her life! Shoot.
"Uh.. are you ok?" She asked.
"Oh um I'm fine!" I said quickly
"Okayyyy..." aphmau replies "so uh what's your name?"
"It's ein" I stuttered.
She holds out her hand to shake.
"Nice ya meet you ein!"
I shake her hand "you to uh Aphmau"
She smiled and ran off to talk to Kawaii-chan and a blue haired girl.
Great. Now it's maths.

Sorry it took  so long the Maxton part will come out soon!