Four

Airi: okay sooo..

Killua: You left us

Airi: I'm sorry !!!!!

Kurapika: (smile) just promise to continue this time

Airi: Yes captain!!

Gon: Hey I AM the captain

Airi: Oh yeah.. yes.. ok-

Killua: But you said he (kurapika) was the captain

Airi: Y'know what I love you all !!~

Kurapika: Awe

Killua and Gon: Enjoy !~

______

After the sleep over, Killua and Gon became close friends. Every morning Gon would go to Killuas house and they will walk together.

" Y'know, Why walking when you can drive?" Gon asked out of the blue.

" Why driving when You can walk?" Killua answered while biting into his apple. "Its healthier you know" He continued.

Well, Can't argue with that.

"Gon, You've been to my house so many times" Killua bites his apple. "Can I go to yours?"

Gon had a surprised expression and looked away.

While Killua had a confused one. "Gon?" He tilted his head."Did I say something wrong?"    

Gon Looked at Killua "No of course not" Gon answered. "Is just that.." He rubbed the back of his head. "I'm.. Well my house isn't like yours, I mean I got in because of a scholarship. Remember..?"

"Yeah, isn't that a great thing?"

"What? Yeah, I mean. I'm not rich like you" Gon smiled awkwardly.

"Dude the hell? I'm not friending you (I really don't know I'm sorry) because of  status. I'm friending you cause well" Killua bites the last bite of his apple and threw it (in a garbage can don't worry). "You're you" Killua smiled. "Isn't it enough?".

"Hell yeah" Gon smiled.      

"Good, so can I crash at your place? My room is gonna be renovated tonight"

Gon face palmed "So you gave me that cheeky line because of that?"

"Cheeky? that ain't cheeky it was the truth" Killua gave a grin. "Besides help a friend, pretty please" Killua gave Gon puppy eyes.

"Yeah, yeah" After hearing that Killua did a victory jump.

"Just don't give me those puppy eyes again". Killua turned around "Why?you like em".

"No I don't"

" Yes you do"

" No I don't why would I?"

" Cause their cute" Killua gave him another puppy eyes.

"Ew,no.Gross!"

" Whatever you like em you just don't wanna admit" Killua turn to the front.

" No I don't Killua !!"

Killua ran afraid Gon would chase him.

" Ugh that kid"Gon shook his head

Good I'm good at hiding my blush

Gon smirked and ran after Killua .

_Forth period_

The teacher didn't came for this long period, so Killua and Kurapika decided to have a match with of course Killua leading the score but Kurapika isn't that bad.