the world tournament

As I get closer to the tournament I lower to the ground and finally I'm walking, as I walk over to where goku said to meet him. I sign up then wait and after a couple more minutes of waiting he gets here but looks different and is talking to what I suppose are his friends. I just stay in the shadows during the preliminary rounds then during the finals I walk over to goku and wish him good luck. He just smiles at me and wisper's "thanks you too sis and please don't go too hard on the people here" I just sigh and respond with a smile "ok ok I'll try see ya" he waves me bye as I go back to the shadows. As I watch goku fight I can tell he's been training and he's holding back allot. I just start laughing and his friends come over and ask "hey your the one who's been around goku alot right who are you?" I just stare then look over at goku as to asking if I should tell them but he shakes his head and tells me to wait. I just respond very cheerfully "I'm just a friend who are you guys!" They smile and respond "oh we should've known goku would make new friends well we'll introduce ourselves." "the blue haired girl in the crowd is bulma, if you see a bald old dude with a turtle shell that's master roshie, this is tien and chioutsu, and I'm krillin what's your name?" I respond with a smile "the names Luna nice to meet you." When its my turn I'm against a white haired old dude he's ok I guess I go easy but accidently punch him out of the ring so I end up winning anyways as I walk over to krillen he says cheerfully "that was awesome luna you did great!!" I just respond with a thanks then sit down and watch Goku's fight against piccalo Jr. After the fight and everything goku fills me in on everything I should,could,can,and need to know. later goku urgently calls me and explains the situation.