•Chapter 1•

"Well here we are, (Y/N)!" Your mom said cheerfully as you pulled up in the driveway of a small, but cute looking house. "Mom, I don't get why we had to move..." you said to her. Yes, you moved. You used to live happily with all of your friends in Georgia, but ever since your dad got a work promotion in Haddonfield, Illinois, you and your family were forced to move. "Because sweetie, your father got a work promotion here." She said back to you calmly. "Sorry kid, if we could have stayed we would have, but we'll have a better life here. I promise" he said. As the car pulled up in the driveway the moving trucks also pulled up shortly after. You got out of the car and grabbed a box full of your stuff, walking over to the front door and opening it. "Hey mom! Where's my room going to be!" You yelled loud enough for her to hear. "Sweetie just pick a room! Make sure its not the biggest room!" She yelled back. As you walked down the hall you saw a small room. You set your stuff down and looked around in the room. "Cute..." you whispered to yourself. You walked out of the house to go grab more boxes, and possibly go ask your mom if you can eat something. You walked outside and saw someone in the yard of your neighbors house. "Hey mom... can I go talk to him.." you asked quietly. "Who?" Your mom asked. "Him..." you said quietly again as you pointed in the direction of him. "Sure sweetie! Just be careful!" She said to you. As you looked both ways and crossed the street you stepped onto the sidewalk. "Hi." You said hoping that would catch his attention. He looked up and from what you can tell he was wearing a clown mask. "Hello.." he said back. "W-What's your name...? I'm (Y/N), I just moved here." You told him. "I'm Michael." He told you he walked up the the fence gate and opened it walking outside of the fence. He held out his hand, hoping he wouldn't seem weird. You took his hand and shook it. "Why are you wearing the mask...?" You asked taking it off. "Because I feel ugly without it..." he told you. "I don't think you look ugly." You told him.

==========================
YaYYyYyY
First chapter
DONE
More updates coming soon my dorks uwu

Word count: 413