Truth Or Die?

Quotes in regular text = spoken Japanese
Quotes in italics = spoken English
text in italics without quotes = thoughts
bold text = emphasis on words.

_______________________________________________________________________

"This is so juvenile..." Lana said sternly, crossing her arms in consternation. She began getting up from the circle of girls seated on the floor. "I'm not playing."

"Everyone in this room has to participate," Carmella challenged, looking around at all the other women around her. "If you don't then you have to leave the room." She then got a wicked glint in her eye. "And you have to wear your underwear outside of your pants for the entire day tomorrow and ask everyone you pass, 'What's new?' That also goes for anyone who refused a dare or to answer a question. So how about it, who's out?"

No else moved from the circle.

Lana huffed and fixed the other blonde with an indignant glare, but plopped herself down on the floor.

"Alright, since I suggested this little game, I'll start," Carmella once again swept her gaze over everyone. "Peyton, truth or dare?"

Though she was competitive and wasn't about to quit this game, Asuka gave a little sigh of relief that she wasn't picked first.

As much as Asuka had been thoroughly enjoying her time with Shinsuke ever since they had gotten together a week and a half ago, she hadn't gotten much girl time. This lack of girl time extended back to when Shinsuke first started sharing rooms with her. Back when they were still friends. She craved some female only company.

"I want to have some girl time," she told Shinsuke earlier that evening in a secluded hall during SmackDown Live.

Shinsuke merely shrugged. "Don't let me stop you. Just make sure you have fun," he encouraged.

And so Asuka decided to gather as many of her friends from the SmackDown roster as she could fit in one hotel room, and proposed a girls night. There was Naomi, Charlotte, Becky, Peyton, Billie, Lana, and Carmella. They all had to travel in two separate rentals, but they were able to procure a room for all of them.

Since arriving at the hotel the group had made use of the outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, watched some cartoons and the movie Talladega Nights, and most recently, partook in the room's mini bar.

They were all still in their swimsuits and a little more than tipsy when Carmella suggest they all play a game of Truth or Dare. Asuka had been unsure how the game was supposed to be played, but Naomi was quick to describe the rules to her. She decided immediately that she would give this game a try.

Peyton's brows pinched as she thought over her options. "Dare."

"Take off Billie's socks and wear them on your hands for the entirety of the game," Carmella requested.

"What?! That's so gross!" Peyton shrieked.

"Hey, my feet are clean!" Billie piped up, offended.

"No one's feet are that clean!" Peyton argued.

"Are you gonna do it, or will you accept the penalty tomorrow?" Carmella asked.

"Ohhhh!" Peyton growled. "Gimme your feet." Billie extended her legs towards her best friend and Peyton removed both socks and slipped them onto her hands. She didn't look happy about it though.