Forgotten

Evelyn pov

"EVELYN, I SWEAR IF THAT FOOT IS NOT POINTED, OH HELP ME LORD!, " My dance teacher ms. Jackson shouted at me. I quickly correct my foot. I continue to run through my solo, it was a lyrical called forgotten. "EVELYN A TOUR JETE!, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR MIND, " Ms.jackson continued. "But ms.Jackson I was- NO EXCUSES!, " She interrupted me. "YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE WITH YOU, GET ME ELENA, SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING!, " "But-, " "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT I WANT A TRUE DANCER NOT SOME BEGINNER, " She continued to yell. I signed and walked out into the hall. "Elena ms.jackson wants you, " I spoke as I passed her and her group of friends. She nodded and left. I walked towards the other end of the hall and knocked on the door "Come In, " A voice replied. I opened the door "Oh hello Evelyn, " Ms. Spencer announced. "Hi Ms. Spencer, " I replied. "2:35, 20 more seconds then normal, I thought she might not kick you out today, " She joked knowing that Ms.jackson kicking me out was an everyday thing. " What was it today? " She questioned as she got up to start the music. "EVELYN A TOUR JETE!, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR MIND, " I mimicked the conversation from early. She shook her head "And that's one of your best, " She continued as she started the music.  "You ready?" she questions knowing my answer. I nodded and we ran through my solo~~"That was beautiful, one of your best maybe?, " Ms.Spencer comment while smiling. At this point, it was getting late and we had a competition tomorrow morning. I smiled and thanked her. "Alright it's getting late and we have a big competition tomorrow, " She replied looking at the time. ~~*time skip to competition day*

We got off the bus and began entering the building. As we reached the doors, people began to scream. Our group turned around very concerned when we saw the bus with big red letters 'ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY' "Ms.Jackson I didn't know they were going to be here, " Ava commented. "Um well I guess they are, " She replied. We all could tell she didn't know either. "Alright girls lets get you ready, " Ms.Spencer announced slightly pushing us in. We enter the Dance hall. "Alright girls your soloist are first then the group, " Ms.Spencer announced as we reached our dressing room. "Sam, Evelyn please hurry and get ready so your mothers can do your hair and makeup, " She spoke as she looked at the time. We both nodded and ran to get changed, my costume was a light blue dress, Sam's was a purple two-piece. My mother called me over to fix my hair she just pulled it up in a bun and gave me light makeup. "So Samantha, I heard Evelyn got kicked out of class for not knowing a Tour jete " Megan- Elena mother commented. My mother gave her a glared but ignored it. "I mean, since we are going against Abby Lee I think Elena should get the solo everyone knows she's a better dancer, " Megan continued. "You know damn right your daughter can't dance, she's just a laughing stock, my daughter wins every time, and your daughter doesn't even place!" my mother angerly continue. "mom, " I spoke trying to get her to stop. "No, you know that your one of the best dancer here and NOONE is going to say anything e-, " At that point, I left the room I couldn't listen to the rest. They did this stupid argument over whose daughter is the better dancers every day. I walked out into the hall and began to stretch. "I SWEAR TO GOD STACEY MY SON DOES NOT GET THE SPECIAL TREATMENT, " I heard from down the hall. As I looked over two people come out of the room, An older women and her son. "Don't listen to them your not getting special treatment, " She said to her son who only nodded in agreement. She hugged him and told him to go stretch. "WHERE IS EVELYN!, " I heard from inside, I quickly walked in knowing something was wrong. "Yes?, " I question as I enter. "FOR HEAVEN SAKE, GET OVER HERE IVE ABOUT HAD ENOUGH OF YOU- NO YOU KNOW WHAT COME WITH ME, " Ms.Jackson announced. She grabbed my arm and pulled me along "I NEED A DANCER WHO CAN DANCE AND YOUR DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THEM, IM PULLING YOUR NUMBER, " By this time we were in the hall "YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORST DANCER I've EVER LAID EYES ON, I CAN'T STAND YOU AFTER THIS COMPETITION YOUR LEAVING MY STUDIO, " She continued. she let go of my arm and walked away, probably pulling my number. I stood in the hall and tried not to cry. I slowly sunk to the floor as tears escape. "Oh sweetheart, " I heard someone say. I looked up to see the woman from earlier. I quickly wiped my eyes and stood up "I'm sorry for the yelling, " I quickly but quietly spoke. "Oh hun it's not your fault, don't listen to her I don't think you're a horrible dancer I don't think anyone is, " she replied calming me. I gave her a soft smile "I'm Tricia and this is my son Brady, " She spoke moving over to show him.
I'm not going to lie he was kinda cute. I gave them both another smile. That's when the dressing room door opened "Evelyn, Ms.Jackson pulled your number and you in the group, but I put your solo back in under my name, " Ms.Spencer spoke. "So I get to dance?, " I question. "Of course, I know how much dance means to you so I did a little talking and your back in but only for your solo, not the group, I'm sorry that's the best I could do, " She continued. "Thank you, " replied hugging her. "Now let your mother fix your makeup you're about to go on, "She finished opening the door for me. " Thank you guys, " I directed toward Tricia and Brady. "Oh no problem hun you're going to kill it, " Tricia replied. I quickly walked back in for my mother to fix my smudge makeup.~~
It was time for my solo, I'm not going to lie I'm a little nervous. "You're going to kill it, Evelyn, " Ava replied. "Make sure you beat those Abby Lee dancers, " Sam announced. "Please welcome to the stage act number 158 Forgotten.

(Yeah I know its Maddie but pretend its Evelyn )

I walked off the stage and smiled " That was so good, " Ava excitedly replied. "That was amazing!" Sam finished. "Oh look Abby's dancers are next!" Ava exclaimed. We all look over at the other side of the stage to see a girl getting ready. "Please welcome to the stage act number 159 Rich girl

"You're definitely going to beat her! " Sam said. "Sam!, " I replied "What! I'm telling the truth, " She responded." Oo! Who's he, " Ava spoke directing our attention toward her? She pointed toward a guy on the other side of the stage. I couldn't exactly see him "please welcome to the stage act number 160 PTSD, "

"Woah!, " Sam spoke." Sorry, Evelyn but I think he's got you beat also he's really cute, " Ava replied. "Yeah he's really good I meet him in the hallway, earlier, " I replied to both of them. ~~
The groups went on, Awards~~

We were all sitting on stage waiting for the awards "In the 10-14 age division soloist
in 5th place act number 158 Rich girl, Gianna from Abby lee dance company,
In 4th place act number 136 Strong, Bella from Stardance studios
In 3rd place act number 129 Quest, Sam from reach-out Academy. Sam got up, I gave her a thumbs up and smile.
" In 2nd place act number 160 PTSD, Brady from Abby lee dance company.
"Drum roll please, in 1st place act number 158 Forgotten, Evelyn from Reach-out Academy, " "No way I beat Abby's dancers!, " I thought. We all sat back down and they began listing the group dances "In the 10-14 age division group dances
In 5th place act number 236 Focus, The stardance studios
In 4th place act number 256 break out girls, 18teen studios 
In 3rd place act number 248 fight on, Reach-out academy
In 2nd place act number 286 What goes around comes around, Flight-art studios
Drumroll, please in 1st place act number 156 Brokenhearts, Abby lee dance company. We all started clapping. The awards continue for the higher age division, Shorty after finishing up the competition. We walked off the stage back to our dressing rooms " Ahh!, that was amazing Evelyn, " Ms.Spencer announced as we walked in. "I'm so proud of the group to, you guys where beautiful! " She continued. We continued to talk as we took off our costumes and makeup, just as I wiped off the last of my makeup the door swung open. We all turned our head to see Ms.Jackson storming in "3RD PLACE GIRLS!!!, " She angrily shouted.  " well we didn't have Evelyn and, " Sam spoke getting cut off. "DON'T YOU DARE US HER NAME IN MY STUDIO EVERY AGAIN, ACTUALLY WE WON'T BE SEEING HER EVERY AGAIN, I WANT YOU OUT NOW, " Ms.Jackson shouted again. "You can't do that!" my mother spoke. "ACTUALLY I CAN, AND I WILL, " she continued to shout. "Come on Evelyn we are leaving, " My mother spoke grabbing our bags. "But mom I don't have a studio to dance in," I spoke as we left the room. "I don't care we will find another one that will accept you as a dancer, " She replied. "ok, " I softly replied. We passed the other groups including ALDC. I waved at Tricia and Brady as we passed, they waved back. "Come on Evelyn we are going home, " my mother said as we left the dance hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note

I hope you guys like this story i decide to make it, mostly because I was bored and there wasn't a lot of Brady Farrar stories which was crazy because, well I mean look how cute he is. Anyway thank you for reading as always I will write you guys later byeeeeeeeeee 👋