Prologue

Konichiwa my friends! I'm sorry for not updating 'The Unknown Inventor' but I'm out of ideas! So I decided to make this as a 'side project', so to say. Well, see you at the bottom!

OwO=transition/line break

'Thoughts'

"Jutsu/names of equipment" i.e Kunsagi

[POV]

"Speach"

"Bijū mind speak/ Bijū chakra-enhanced Jinchūrki speech/Stone talking. (yes, it can talk)"

'Same thing as above but in thoughts'

(A/N)

OwO

To the average outsider, Konohagakure was a peaceful and welcoming village. A certain boy knew better though.

'Why me, why do they do this to me,' A boy, Uzumaki Naruto thought. He was running from a mob of people, villagers from the same village they were in, Konoha. An outsider would assume he stole something but no, he did not. He was simply minding his own business walking through the street, until he bumped into someone, said 'sorry', and moved on, the villager, however, did not, and started chasing, soon enough, a mob formed.

He ran and ran until he came to a dead end. They caught him, beat him to his last slip of life. Until one brilliant villager said,

"Hey, guys! Let's throw him in the Forest Of Death!"

'Fuck,' Was the only thought of our blond Jinchūriki...

OwO

Along the way, Naruto had gone limp from the pain. Unnoticed by the villagers. They threw him in. They actually fucking threw him in. To say Naruto was pissed would be an understatement. He was furious. If you to look inside his seal you would see the Kyūbi behind mountains of sandbags, army gear equipped and hiding, no cowering, in fear. From is jailer's wrath. (Run smol fluff ball run!) Back outside Naruto was slowly, but surely, getting up. Once that feat was accomplished he walked throughout the Forest to find a way out, after all, he couldn't go back the way he came. They probably posted guards to make sure he didn't try. He continued walking, and walking, and walking. Until he fell into a hole. He sat up and blinked a multitude of times to adjust to the darkness of the, was this a cave? He looked up and saw a canopy of trees extremely, far up.

'Welp, might as well set up camp,' Naruto thought, annoyed. 'This is so troublesome.'

As Naruto's eye's started to adjust he saw that he was, in fact, in a cave.

OwO

Once he had gathered up enough wood that had fallen down from the top of the pit, he found some flint and a discarded Kunai knife

'Someone was probably training out here a while ago, it looks pretty rusty, and why does it have three prongs... Holy shit how did one of Yondaime-Sama's Hiraishin Kunai get down here. Thank Kami it is though!,' thought Naruto graciously., 'And I have always wanted to know how Yondaime-Sama's Hirashin works...'

UwU

Once he had his fire set he had also found some branches,

'Probably somebody liked to come down here and practiced their Kawarimi,' Naruto gathered up all he could and built a little survival shelter.

He crossed his arms and felt nice about his accomplishments.

'It's sorta-kinda good!' He thought in surprise. He looked up and saw it was getting dark 'I should probably hit the hay, it's getting dark out,' And with that, he fell into the embrace of sleep.

UwU

When Naruto awoke he felt a sudden breeze flowing in,

'Kami, it's so cold!' Thought our little hero, while stretching out the cold. Now that was light out he could properly see, and he decided to explore. He had just gone into the cave when he felt a sudden pull,

'What the-,' He was cut off when a sharp gust of knocked him off his feet '-Kami, is going on here?'

The tug in his chest became sharp yanks, pulling, fast by the way, towards a random direction, he smacked into a wall, a wall. This went on for a while until, finally, it stopped. When he got up, groaning, he saw it, it was a Stone? It was floating, the Stone was clear with a tornado inside it. At that moment he remembered, a Stone! A Chakra Stone! He scrambled away from it, Naruto doesn't want that kind of power, he had heard what happens to those who aren't worthy of a stoned. Their body destroys itself from inside, the body's own stomach acid eating away at its own flesh.

'Nope, nope, nope, I don't want to die today! I ain't worthy of that! I'm just an Academy student, I can't even make a damn clone!' Naruto thought frantically, just hoping to live.

'Relax, child. No harm will come to you'

'And now I'm hearing voices, damn.' Naruto thought in exasperation

'No child, you are not hearing voices, it is I, the Wind Stone' Chuckled, the Stone?

"Woah you're reading my thoughts!" Exclaimed Naruto in surprise.

'Yes, I can.'

"But why are you talking to me?"

'Simple, you are the only one that is worthy'

"Me? A-are you sure? I can't even make a clone!"

'I am well aware that you can't, and I know why.'

"Wait what?! You know why?! Please tell me!" Naruto begged.

'I will, under one condition.'

"I will do anything! Just tell me what it is!"

'Become my Stonekeeper.'

"W-WHAT?" Naruto questioned, loudly I might say.

'Become my Stonekeeper."

"B-BUT WHY, WHY ME?"

'I have multiple reasons. Firstly, you have Wind Chakra already, and that's hard to find in Konohagakure. Secondly, you need power in order to protect yourself. Finally, I like you,' By the end Naruto was wide-eyed, looking at the stone disbelievingly, 'And you are also the closest person, my previous Keeper's Chakra wains, and I do not know how long it will keep this cavern stable'

A tremor shook the ground, stones started to fall.

'Hurry Keeper!'

Naruto ran to the stone, grabbed it, and clutched it tightly in his as he ran out of the cave. When he got to the pit in which he fell through, he grabbed the Hirashin Kunai.

"Stone, please get us out of here!" He begged the stone. A strong gust of wind blew him up and out of the pit. Right when a purple haired ANBU ran past. Naruto started to fade into unconsciousness, his iron grip still on the Stone. Luckily, the ANBU saw him and caught him.

"Naru-Chan, what happened to you?" The ANBU asked the expanse of sky when she looked up.

OwO

Konichiwa, and welcome to the story. You get a pizza if you guess the ANBU!

Word Count;1124 I'm so proud of myself!

Ja Ne