A Mother's Heart Break (Edited)

Mebuki clutched her chest as she felt her heart break. 

She had just gotten a letter from her daughter. She didn't think much of it when Sakura had handed her a letter. Didn't even bat an eye when her only child said to not open it for atleast two hours. Had laughed when Sakura said 'Bye Mom. Love you.' Something she hadn't said since she was twelve. 

She had even smiled as Sakura walked away. Her thoughts at that very moment had been so very different than what they were now. 

Mebuki didn't understand, why Sakura had done it. She blamed herself. Suddenly tears poured down her dark green eyes. 

She bent her head low over the kitchen table, where three plates had been set, the food still steaming. Sakura was supposed to be here! she thought before a loud sob forced itself through her body. How could she! Doesn't she know just how much she meant to me? Just how proud I was to have her as my baby girl?!

Mebuki fell to the floor. Suddenly her physic faltered, and in her fragile state, she lost it. She wailed and bashed her fists against the floor. She would have no memory of this. 

While in her temporarily state of crazy, her mind wouldn't work. She had no thoughts. Only memories of her now dead daughter. 

Mebuki remembered the day she found out she was having a baby. The day they found their small child would be a girl. The day she was born. When she turned one. The day she met Ino. The day she proclaimed she would someday marry Sasuke Uchiha. The day she stopped bringing Ino around. The day she became a genin. 

She remember how proud her daughter was when she brought home Sasuke Uchiha. She remembered the day when Ino started to come back around. That was also the day after she came back from the preliminary rounds of the Chunin exams with short messy hair. Mebuki had been very proud of Sakura as she told her small tale of how she saved her best friend and her crush. 

So many memories. 

Suddenly, Mebuki felt herself slip away. She knew already, that it was her mind stopping under the stress of losing her only child. Her pride. Her joy. It was like she was losing herself. 

- - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

When they found her, she was laying in a pool of what seemed to be her own tears. They found  her still laying on the kitchen floor hours after they discovered Sakura's intent. As they loaded Mebuki's near lifeless body into the back of an ambulance, she would wake. 

The only thing she would say is Sakura. The people watching over her would later note how she would whimper as she called for her daughter. It would break all of their hearts. The therapist would later recount how it seemed as if Mebuki had lost touch with the world. No one would be able to reach her except for her husband who was in no better shape than she was. 

- - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - -- - - -- - - - -  - - 

So how was it? Someone give me some feedback or Imma stop the story sorry that's just how it is....For all my fanfics. So thank ya'll please like subscribe and vote, it helps keep the story alive!!! Bye now :D