.she's trying 💔

brandon_arreaga: she's trying

brandon_arreaga: she's trying. it's tough tho. today we went to a really neutral place for a lot of people and we filmed there. i think it helped. please be patient with us. we're all doing the best we can. she did really good today and i'm proud of her. send love in the comments.
liked by mtv and 2,741 others

comments

user1: proud of you. stay strong.

user2: as long as the videos are getting done

user3: i still don't know why aiyana and justine were so emotional

user4: brandon is such a good boyfriend

user5: always got ur back

user6: let us know if there's anything we can do

user7: so much love for her

user8: user2 get your inconsiderate ass tf outta here

user9: user2 leave her alone

user10: user2 u a fake fan. a whole joke son.

edwinhonoret: her strength and professionalism while going through a rough patch is real dedication. and she inspired me today to better myself and be a more devoted person. the level of greatness of her eloquent eye is beyond words and challenges me everyday to even come close. keep shining ur light chica.

user11: edwin is so sweet

user12: i love the boys supporting her.

user13: i hope she's better enough that she isn't  crying anymore. that broke my heart frfr.

theaustinporter: i've never seen brandon so attentive and perceptive to anyone before. he's been like a undercover ninja turtle spy. he's always alert and aware as well as self-aware of indya and her emotions. she's such a kind spirit and cheerful heart that it breaks urs to see her in a state like this. we got brandon while he got you. take all the time you need to heal.

user14: i'm not crying you are

user15: damn austin that was sweet

zionkuwonu: i know you're kinda feeling rushed and suppressing ur feelings right now because you want to see us succeed and our videos to be top notch but if you need to, take a mental health day. love you and i need you to get better bc you're my life coach. (inside joke)

therealnickmara: don't lose focus, we don't wanna stand on your blind side. know you working but don't let us cut into your time. you'll lose yourself before you see the success of your work.

user16: excuse me while i go cry with the rest of the beanz