Dirty Truth Or Dare

You and Jabez go to your spots on his bed and get ready to start filming.
"What is good guys we is baack with another video. N today we are playing truth or dare" he says. "Except the dirty version" you say winking 😉. "Yeeaaahh you already kno shit boutta go down" he says. "So its basically like a normal game of truth or dare except once its your turn u spin the wheel. Its gon land on either truth or dare." you say. "Yup and you will get a point for each task you decide to pass. The person at the end with the most points gets a punishment at the end" he adds. "Aightt then lets get started" you said.

"Rock, paper, scissors loser goes first" jabez says. You get your hands ready ✊🏻✋🏻✌🏻.  Jabez wins. "shiiiiii. aight then" You spin the wheel and it lands in dare. "oooOo ok ok" jabez says. He reaches into your dare hat amd picks a paper out. "n btw my brother wrote the truths and dares sooo 😬" Jabez then unfolds the paper and smirks. You look at Jabez wondering what it is. "Kiss Jabez lower stomach" jabes says. "Stfu no it doesnt say that 😂" you say snatching the paper from his hand. "mannee aight a dare is a dare." you say. Jabez lays back and lifts his shirt. You go in to do it and "he says wait on sec" and puts down his pants a lil bit revealing more of his V-line. "aight go" he says. "gtfo 😂" you say laughing. you put your hand on his pants (uk for just extra 😉 makin some moves) and kiss right above where his V-line is. You could see and kinda feel a buldge in his pants starting. After you did that he gets up quick and says "next." You know he got a boner because he gets a pillow and puts it on his lap.

Jabez spins the wheel and it also lands on dare. You go to grab from his dare hat and you read out loud "run your hand thru y/n inner thigh" you blush as you read it. and jabez takes the paper from your hand, throws it on the side and puts his hand on your thigh. he uses his other hand to spread your legs just a little bit and moves his hand to your inner thigh and runs his hand up and down. you look at him in his face and smirk while hes doing it. when hes done yall both laugh and he pulls you into a tight hug n yall both go down still hugging and laugh. Now you spin the wheel and it lands on truth. Jabez digs into your truth hat and pulls a paper out. "What is your body count" he says. "hmm you want the honest or fake answer" you say. "😂whats that supposed to mean" jabez says. "just say the honest one" he adds. "2" you say. "its about to be 3 if we keep fuckin how we fuckin" he says. "STOPPP 😂" you say blushing and laughing at the same time. "ok your turn anyways" you say. Jabez spins and lands on another dare. You pull out a dare and read that it says "kiss y/n neck" you turn to look at him and he grabs your face and kisses your neck. You turn your face and look at him when hes done and look at him up and down. Now its your turn to spin and it lands on dare. Jabez picks a paper then opens it up and reads "kiss Jabez" "Come on" he says as he licks his lips. "On the lips?" you ask. "I mean hey if you want to nobody stopping you baby" he replies. You scoot in closer to him and lean in and kiss his lips. Jabez grabs you and kisses you again which leads to you guys starting to makeout. "Wait" Jabez says. He gets up and turns the camera off.

Then goes back to the bed, lays you down and starts kissing your neck and giving you hickies. You see his boner stick out more and grab it and start caressing it. Jabez then steps off of the bed ans brings you to the edge of the bed and spreads your legs. He then takes his pants off leaving him in his underwear. And takes your shirt and pants off leaving you in your bra and underwear.

He kisses you from your neck all the way down to your panties and then takes them off. While hes at it he takes off your bra and his underwear.

He then spreads your legs more and slips his dick in which makes you moan. "You like that baby?" he says. you say "mmhmmm." He starts slowly getting faster and faster making you moan more. He picks you up while hes still inside of you and starts going up and down making you bounce.

...... then blah blah blah uk what else ;)

I hope you guys liked my first ever fanfict <3 xoxo 💜💛💜💛