Bath pt.1

It was 8:30 PM. Jungkook was watching cartoons with his Jimin. Jimin was Jungkook's precious baby boy. Jimin began to get restless and Jungkook noticed while they were on the couch. "Let's go give you a bath baby boy". Jungkook said giving Jimin a sweet kiss behind his ear. "Okay Kookie". Jimin said, nodding in agreement.
Jungkook picked up Jimin bridal style and carried him to the bathroom. He set Jimin down on the bathroom counter and then went to get a towel. As he came back he saw Jimin rubbing his eyes. Jungkook assumed he was just sleepy, but after the shower Jungkook needs to feed Jimin. Jungkook always knew how to take care of his little baby boy.
       Jimin waited patiently as Jungkook turned on the bath and waited for it to reach a warm temperature. Jungkook helped undress Jimin, shut the door and then helped Jimin into the bathtub. Jungkook filled the tub with bubbles to entertain Jimin as he washed him up with a soft cloth. Jungkook smiled at the sight of Jimin playing with a rubber ducky and making squeaking noises with it at Jungkook.
        Jimin giggled at Jungkook and Jungkook couldn't resist how cute he was so he leaned in and scrunched up his nose cutely and he touched noses with Jimin. Jimin blushed and giggled even more as Jungkook started to playfully tease him by nuzzling his nose into Jimin's cheek saying "aigoo~ who's my good boy?". Jungkook grabbed some strawberry scented shampoo from the cupboard and put a glob of it on his hands. Then he began to gently scrub Jimin's scalp with the shampoo.
        Jimin began to slightly doze off from the sensation of Jungkook running his hands through his hair, Jimin even let out a soft little whine from how good it felt. Soon he rinsed out the shampoo and got Jimin out of the bathtub, Jungkook turned off the water. He dried Jimin up with a comfortable baby blue towel and wrapped him up in it. Jungkook carried Jimin upstairs to their room. He set Jimin down on the bed as he looked for Jimins PJs in his wardrobe. Jungkook found his adorable onesie and decided to put it on him.
         Jungkook slipped on Jimins boxers as Jimin lie on his back and then Jungkook zipped up his onesie and then put some warm fuzzy socks on his feet. Jungkook saw Jimin playing with his fingers, the sight was adorable and Jungkook couldn't hold himself back, Jungkook gently squished his little cheeks and said "mine mine mine! Your my little Jiminie and I love you so so much!" Jungkook chanted making Jimin throw a fit of giggles before Jimin reached out to Jungkook for a kiss. "Your all clean now" Jungkook said "Let's get your hair dry". Then Jungkook set Jimin in his lap and began to dry his hair with the towel, Jimin's hair became curly, fluffy and soft from being dried.