#77

A/N

Sweet, short update ahead! Because it's my queens birthday😘

~
Ariana Grande & Y/N- A very Happy Birthday❤️
~

Y/N's POV

June, 26...

The day my sweet, sweet babygirl came into this world.

The day my mother in law gave birth to the best thing that's ever happened to me. My wife.

Today is my wife's birthday, as well as our daughter, Amy's 5th birthday. I had some special things planned for my two princesses.

Slowly, I slipped out of the bed, and made my way down to the kitchen. I was never one to cook very well, but I'd hired a chef for the morning, to make my daughter's favorite breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes, and my wife's favorite too. 

I ran to the door, because I had told the chef not to ring the doorbell. I didn't want the man waking up my girls before breakfast was done. I really wanted to surprise them. The chef smiled at me, and moved to the kitchen. Once breakfast was ready to be served, I went to wake up my little girl first. Because if I know my wife, then I know how much she enjoys her sleep, no matter what the occasion is.

I jogged up the stairs and slowly crept into Amy's bedroom, her walls smothered in light pink and blues and greens. There were ballerinas, unicorns all along her walls. I walked up to her bed, pulled the blankets back enough to see her sleeping face, and couldn't help but to smile.

She's so adorable. Just like her mommy.

"Princess," I whispered, kissing her forehead but she didn't wake up.  "Princess, you have to wake up."

She groaned, and turned her back to me still holding onto her little stuffed bear. I laughed and kissed the top of her head, and then moved her around to face me again. 

"Who is the birthday girl today?" I whispered knowing that would wake her.

In no time Amy's bright blue eyes popped open and her little voice gasped. "Me!" she said, sitting up on her knees. "It's my birthday momma!"

"How old are you today, hmm 2?" I asked sarcastically making her upset.

She frowned and pointed at me. "No, no momma I'm Five!" She said, holding up three fingers. I laughed, gave her an eskimo kiss, and held out five fingers on my hand. She mimicked my hand, and smiled. "Five!" Her eyes went wide, and she started jumping on the bed. "Mommy's birthday is today too!"

"That's right!" I said, nodding my head. I reached out and caught her tiny body in my arms, before tossing her in the air and catching her. "What do you say we go wake mommy up?"

She nodded her head frantically. "Yes!"

Amy jumped into my arms, and I caught her. I twirled her around, earning an ear full of giggles before taking her to my shared bedroom with my wife. I put Amy down on the bed, and she jumped straight to her mommy.

~~~~

Ariana's POV.

"Mommy! Mommy!" I heard my daughter yell, jumping next to me.

"Yes, Amy?" I groaned, not wanting to be awake right now. Eyes still closed, face still deep into my pillow.

"Happy birthday, mommy!" I could hear the smile on her little voice.