~Chapter 5~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones pov:

Jungkook and y/n were now standing at the entry way to the living room witnessing the chaotic arguments.

"Why can't we just watch Ralph Breaks the Internet ?", Taehyung says as he grabs the controller from Jin.

"Because we are going to watch the boy with the striped pajamas!", Jin quickly snatches it back and turned his back.

Jimin stands up from the couch and brings his hands up to his head, "hyung, no one wants to watch a sad movie, I'm telling you guys we should watch a series, like friends!" (If you guys don't like any of these shows/movies you can just change them)

Namjoon who was sitting on the floor with his back pressed up against the couch raised one of his hands, "I agree with Jimin, and if you guys don't want to watch friends we can always pick another series".

Once Namjoon finished talking Jimin snapped his neck to Jin, "see, a series is the way to go".

Jin then shook his head, "no of course it's not, it's called 'movie night' for a reason, to watch movies".

As the arguments continued they still didn't notice the pair holding hands in the entry way.

"Do you think they'll ever notice us?", y/n leaned down and quietly whispered to Jungkook. "Honestly, it's gonna take some time", he whispered back down with a smile.

Y/n laughed at his little remark which made Hobi poke his head up.

His face lit up once he noticed her presence. "Y/n! I knew it was an angel laughing!", Hobi quickly got up and ran to her with open arms. As he got closer he noticed the conjoined hands of y/n and Jungkook. He quickly hugged the petite girl while also scooting Jungkooks hand away. In return Jungkook glared at his hyung but still stood his ground.

Hobi quickly smirked and then immediately stuffed his face into her neck. "Y/n you took a long time! I missed you so much",Hobi pouted. Y/n rubbed his back to give him comfort and laughed, "I was only gone for 10 minutes hobi". Hobi leaned back to face her but he still didn't release her, "It felt more like 10 million years", Hobi continued to pout. Y/n gently pushed Hobi off of her but then grabbed a hold of his hand and Jungkooks, leading both of them into the living room.

"I promise to not take a lot of time next time, now lets go watch a movie", she beamed at them. Once they were near the couch she let go of their hands and turned to the bickering group who still hasn't noticed them.

"Namjoon-ah! Your supposed to be on my side!", Jin playfully yelled at him. "ok ok, Jimin lets just watch the movie", Namjoon sighed. Jimin then kneeled down to the floor beside Tae, "but Namjoon, it looks like a sad movie and I don't want y/n to be sad...", he pouted. "I mean if y/n were to cry you can always comfort her y'know", he smirked as he teased the now blushing Jimin. Jimin blushed and looked down into his lap. Tae then raised his hand excitedly, "I vote on the sad movie!". "I knew you guys would agree wi-", he said while turning around to face them but got cut off as he realized y/n was there.

Y/n beamed at him as she took a seat on the floor in the middle of Jimin and Tae, "don't get your hopes up, I don't cry easily". Both Jimin and Tae looked at her and widened their eyes. "y-y/n! when did you come down?!", Tae said. "Y/n! I never want to purposely make you sad, I j-just-", Jimin rambled on. Y/n laughed as she waved her hands to tell them to calm down, "Its ok, I know you didn't mean it in a bad way", she then looked up to Jin, "Its been like 7 minutes since Jungkook and I came down", she laughed.

Jimin quickly took y/ns hands, "I'm so sorry y/n! We didn't even realize it, we promise to pay more attention!". Just as she was about to reply Tae took her other hand, "We are really sorry y/n! Is there anything we can do to make up for it!". Y/n quickly looked at both of them, "Its really okay-", she was then abruptly pulled back by Namjoon and she was now sitting in between his legs with his arms gently wrapped around her waist. "I think that you guys shouldn't bombard her all the time like this", he playfully teased them. "I just wanted to make she she was okay and that we didn't hurt her", Tae pouted. "And its not nice to snatch Y/n away like that Namjoon", Jimin pouted as his cheeks tinted pink. "Okay guys lets just start watching the movie", Jin said as he made his way to the couch beside hobi.