It's Time

Ken's POV:

Before I knew it, I would be walking down that aisle. The wedding was indeed tomorrow! Invitations were already out, RSVP's were sent in, the wedding decorations and everything else has been set up. It was too late to turn back now!

" Babe? " Jay yelled from downstairs.

" Yeah? "

" You got visitors! "

I hurried downstairs to find Jaz, Kelly, and Bre waiting on the sofa. Kelly was playing with Omari, as she always did.

" Come on, now, we gotta' go! " Jaz stated.

" I know yo' ass ain't forgot? You are too damn organized. " Bre laughed.

" Naw, I'm ready. Just gotta' get dressed. "

" Run forest." Kelly teased as I turned around, headed back upstairs.

I ran upstairs, walking into the closet. I picked out a purple and gold polo shirt, some khaki cargo's, and my brown Sperry's. I grabbed my gold watch, earrings, and my phone and headed back downstairs.

" You looking cute." Bre smiled.

" Damn right! " Jay blushed, kissing me on my cheek.

" Alright, we will be back in probably three hours. Take care of my son, and don't be in the house all day! " I said, motioning for Omari to give me a hug.

" Babe, I'm doing the same thing you're doing, just different times. " Jay laughed.

" I knew that. "

We drove back to the wedding planner, making sure that all dresses and tuxedos were perfect. The girls were beautiful in their dresses. They consisted of a white lace bodice, and a turquoise chiffon, knee-lengthed skirt. Me, on the other, liked what I had picked out, but I wasn't feeling it. I had picked out a white lace dress shirt, white cotton pants, and a turquoise tie and loafer. Not even thinking, I walked out in front of the girls.

" Ken? You....look...amazing! " Kelly complimented.

" Come on through, body. " Jaz rolled her neck as she tugged on her bodice.

" Ya'll think Jay gonna' like it? " I shrugged.

" It's not about what he likes, it's what you like. Do you like it? " Bre Asked, rubbing my shoulders.

" I do. "

" Then he'll love it! " Bre smiled.

We checked everything out, and decided to go on a little shopping spree. Jay was keeping Omari for the day, so I decided to go out and have a little fun.

Jay's POV:

Me, Omari, and the boys arrived at the wedding place. We tried on all of our fits, and I had to say, Ms. Chelsea knew what the hell she was doing! She showed me pictures of the set up, and I was beyond amazed. I know that Dre's gonna' really like it! We checked everything out, and decided to go back to the crib to relax and watch the game.

We stopped by the store to grab a few things before we made it back home. We grabbed cookies, soda's, chips, candy, anything that we would wanna' snack on. We even went to Pizza Hut to grab us a few pizzas. We finally got home, settled down, and watched the game. Alabama and Auburn were playing, and the boys were too hype.

" Man, fuck that shit! It's a damn pushback! " Bryan yelled.

" Chill yo' Behind out, my child right here. " I growled through my teeth.

" Yeah, nigga this ain't yo' first time seeing this game. " Kelz chuckled, taking the bite out of another chicken wing.

We all laughed as Bryan's face got red. Dre walked through the door and the girls followed.

" What's up ladies? " Bryan sat at attention.

" Damn lie. " Kelly brushed him off.

They all walked upstairs, Dre walking back down shortly afterwards.

" Baabbee? " I called, kissing his lips.

" Ya'll had fun? Everything good? " he asked, brushing Omari's curly brown hair with his hand.

" Yeah, we good. You? "

" Yesh. " he said, rubbing my cheeks. " You want me to get him? "

" I got em'. He been quiet ever since we got back" I looked at Omari who was mocking Chad.

" He ate? " he asked, walking to the kitchen.

" Yes sir. Tell your daddy what you ate? " Omari stood up towards Dre in the kitchen.

" I ate pizza, da! " Omari smiled.

" Alright. Well, I'm right upstairs if ya'll need me. "

" Pssstt? You gonna' let me beat it up? " I mouthed with a huge grin on my face.

" You can't wait one day? I know I'm Good, but dang. " I grabbed the pillow next to me, tossing it at him as he caught it. " I'll think about it! "

I loved this boy, man! This is someone I can't live without. He and Omari are the only priorities in my life. And God, of course! I just want to have a family. Give Omari something to live for. These were some big shoes to fill, but I knew we could do it! Been doing it for three years now, and it couldn't imagine it going any other way.

Ken's POV:

" So, you ready? " Kelly asked me, changing from channel to channel on the TV.

" Yes, I am! I was always ready, but I had to make sure that he was ready. I wasn't going into this alone!." I replied.

" Everything's gonna go well, I know it for a fact. We all know how he used to be. " Bre smacked her lips.

" Now why you gotta' bring up the past, Bre? Taking care of Omari has been one of his biggest accomplishments. When Omari cries at night, he get's up and tells me to chill. When Omari's hungry or needs a bath, Jay takes care of it. " I blushed.

" I wasn't trying to bring up the past, but I.....I just don't want to see you hurt again." Bre informed me.

" I know, your over protective behind. We already talked everything out, though. He said there would be no arguments, we would sit and talk about it. He would never hurt me or that baby down there." I stated.

" We know, Ken. We love you, and we ain't going no where. Wanna' know why? Cause' we all got jobs here in Cali. " Kelly yelled.

" You shittin' me? "

Bre shook her head up and down to assure me that Kelly was telling the truth.

" I don't think y'all know how much this means to me. To have y'all here. I love all of you girls, and I thank ya'll for being there for me since day one. " I started to tear up a little.

We all came in for one big group hug. Neither one of us wanted to let go. Ever since the day we all met each other, that bond was always there. We partied together, prayed together, everything! If nobody else was for me, these chicks would be down to ride.