Berry bee benson x Jimmy neutron

It was an average day from Jimmy neutron but... he had met someone. Well not someone but a bee of the name barrel bee benson. He was a child who was smarter than Harvard college professors and yet he was starting to fall for a bee. "What the fuck is wrong with me!" He exclaimed slamming his forehead into the wall.

Then Jimmy fell down and got a concussion. He woke up in the hospital. "W-where am I?" He said in his groggy voice rumbaing his head . "Your hospitable" Said berry as he walked on Jimmys hair the looked like someone just took a giant shit on his head.

Barely got doen by Jimmy ear and whispered " I have one day to live but I just have to tell U I-I...

Jimmy waited impatiently dor barrel to finish.

I-
h
I-

I-

I AM THE BANANANANANANANANANANANA LORD AND I HAVE COME TO SAXOPHONE YOUR SOUL TO THE BANANANANANANANANANANANA
GODS. And with that Barely bro Beanstalk got his butt and stabbed Jimmy to death then he also died cus Shake Speare basically said "Fuck
U all but love one another anyway and life is a terminal disease.

I hope you liked my first chapter I put so much work and effort into it and It took 3 weeks to edit so there is 100% no mistakes and if any of you criticize my work I will find you and slit your ducking wrist.
(Fir the picture and the top I googled this..

And picked the first one so yes)