What Are Your Greatest Desires?

You glanced over at the closed laptop on your desk as you were lazily slumped over the bed. It had been a couple days since Hoseok was over, and even though you two were on better terms, you couldn't help but get an almost guilty feeling for doing dirty things for men online for money. Hoseok never showed he had a problem with it, but you didn't speak about it with each other either so you weren't for sure. You needed to get back to doing broadcasts since you stopped after the night you had with Hoseok. Oh how sinful yet pure you felt that night. Every touch he gave you, every kiss, and every breath he made was something you would never be able to forget.

Deciding on getting up from your lazy state out of pure boredom, you took a quick shower before getting yourself ready for the next broadcast. You were making some good money off of doing this kind of work which you didn't mind at all. Once you started your broadcast you named it something you thought Hoseok might like.

Cherrybomb's Dirty Admirer

You had decided to show off your face for once

You had decided to show off your face for once. Not even worried that someone you might know would see you, the only person you wanted to really see you was Hoseok. Teasing him like this brought you pleasure and turned you on just at the thought of it. So once you hit the Go Live button, you became heated. Instantly you saw names of the perverted men pop up on the stream.

CallMePappi has joined

Fanboy77 has joined

Onlyyourmaster has joined

.....

RedKing has joined

You saw it, his name. As soon as you saw it you bit your lip in anticipation. What would he do next, you thought. What would he ask you to do for him? Maybe he would ask you to reenact what you did for him the other night. You greeted all of the people who joined, giving them a warm welcome into your sensual domain.

"Welcome back to all of you sexy men and or women watching this stream right now."

"Tell me...what are YOUR greatest desires?"

Suddenly the chat started to go wild over you. You gave your viewers a little tease by letting your bra straps to fall past your shoulder, revealing more of your cleavage. People were spamming the chat with so many questions on their minds.