J.M. - Prank Call Fail

"Hey Y/n we need to talk..." Jonahs says slowly and seriously. "what is it babe?" Y/n asked on the other line attempting to sound as clueless and nervous as possible. "Y/n these past couple months have been amazing spending it with you." Jonah starts walking back and forth out of the live stream. "But since the band is starting to blow up and we're getting busier everyday, I don't think I'll have time for a relationship at the moment." Jonah says. "especially since you have your own career and college bills to pay but spending it on plane tickets, I honestly think its for the best." Jonah continues looking over at the live giving a thumbs up while smiling.

"Honestly I wasn't going to bring this topic up...I agree and it's not that I don't love you I really do but you deserve someone who doesn't sleep with their partner's bandmates..." Y/n starts feeling guilty as soon as the words came out of her mouth. "wait...you slept with someone in the band other than me? wait WHO IS IT?" Jonah starts with a sad expression growing angrier as he continues to talk and process what she just said. "Jack..." She says saying the first person that comes to mind. 

"You what?! Seriously?! He has a girlfriend and a daughter. I was joking." Jonah says, glaring at his band mate from across the room. Jonah's face falls still on the phone call forgetting about the live, "I thought you love me?" He asked his voice choking up holding back tears. "I do baby I really do but you deserve better." Y/n says continuing to watch the live anxiously.

Jonah silently cries walking away slowly before Y/n speaks again, "Look at the comments on the live." He processes what she said before running to the live, comments floating in one after the other of fans saying things like, "Y/n started watching the live minutes ago" "Y/n joined in the beginning of the live." "this is so heartbreaking but I'm dying because he didn't know she was watching." He dried up his tears completely before Gabbie's comment catches his eye.

"Y/n is with me and Lav, We told Jack to suggest to prank Y/n for fun, He was texting me the whole time." That's when Jonah stood up properly, dropped his phone on the carpet, screamed to thank Jesus she did not cheat and ended the live with a simple I love you and bye to the fans and alittle "fuck you Y/n." mouthed before ending it completely.