fem 🌻

202.03.xx

as the long ride continues donghyuck kept thinking about this entire situation and how he even ended up like this. wait! where was mark originally going the day we met? what if he takes the same way every day! I have to go check tomorrow. donghyuck thinks to himself. ever since the day he left mark's apartment he would occasionally think about mark and what he possibly could be up to."mr. seo I'm sorry but do you think you can help me find a subway station tomorrow morning?" donghyuck payses mid sentence and shifts in his seat, "actually nevermind you're probably busy-" donghyuck tried to say but gets interrupted by mr seo,
"don't worry I can give you a ride if I'm allowed to. but all subway stations are far from where we're headed why do you wanna go?" he's actually not as scary as he looks, donghyuck thinks with a smile growing on his face.  "I actually uh left something there a few days ago and I need to go get it yeah" mr. seo immediately cracks a small smile before beginning to speak"I know you'll want to meet that mark guy, but I'll ask boss if you can leave okay?" donghyuck's expression wuickly changes, "I'm sorry how do you know mark?" donghyuck utters, now tense. "I can't tell you just yet" I will literally find out sooner or later why not make both our lives easier, donghyuck thinks as he rolls his eyes before looking out the window.

dinghyuck snaps out of his thoughts when mr. seo parks the car in front of a beautiful mansion, not only didn't he think mansions this big existed in seoul but the amount of guards caught him off guard. despite that what caught his attention the most was the garden behind the house, he could only see a little bit but it was enough to make him utterly mesmerized. he stared at all the beautiful japanese quinces all over the garden and made an  imaginry note to himself to check it out as soon as possible. mr seo puts his hand on donghyuck's shoulder causing donghyuck to face him quickly. he tilta his head towards the main entrance. they walk for a few minutes until they were in front of the main door. mr seo eyed a guard that quickly opens the door for them. "this is Mingi he'll show you around, this is mr lee's son he'll be living here from now on, get along" mr seo said before leaving donghyuck with a tall boy.
"well hi I'm mingi! I'll take good care of you don't worry. there's a lot of people here so it's be nice to have a friend close in age" donghyuck immediately notices how much the other talked but stayed polite and smiled at him with a nod. "don't make fun of me but I've never had any real friends before but I hope we can become good friends" donghyuck says before lowering hus head slightly ashamed. mingi's smile drops a bit but starts speaking nevertheless, "don't worry, hyuckie, I promise I'll treat you well!" mingi says as he put his arm around donghyuck's shoulders. he wanted to ask about mingi's relationship to his alleged father but decided to keep quiet for now. "I never knew mr. lee had a kid but we're friends now and friends can tell each other everything we can go to your room and maybe talk a bit I don't have any work left and my mom comes home late today so it's fine" donghyuck looked at him for a bit before nodding with a small smile. he sure likes to talk.

🍚

"and now I'm here" donghyuck finishes off. he changed into some of mingi's clothes since his were too dirty to be worn at such a fancy place, according to donghyuck himself. mingi was cuddled up against a blanket with lots of pillows around him while holding onto a tissue, donghyuck didn't notice that mingi started crying half way through but when he heard sniffling he quickly turns to face him. "I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, you're literally an angel that fell from heaven. did you break up with that stupid guy by the way? what if he searches for you" donghyuck didn't say anything and just stood up and leaned on the wall. "Idk how to" in a matter of seconds mingi stopped crying as his face changes expressions in a blink of an eye.
"oh god- you know what let's just yeah let's end this conversation here" donghyuck nodded as he closed his eyes lazily. "can we go talk to mr lee- or wait I mean dad? I want to ask him if there's any possibility I can go back to school" mingi smiles as looks at the cute boy in front of him. "so firstly mr lee comes back at 2 in the morning and leaves at 4 so yeah maybe not. but more importantly who cares about school if I was you I'd never go back" mingi says as he continues looking at donghyuck with a raised brow. "I forcibly dropped out, these days you can't even get hired by burger king if you're a dropout" donghyuck says with a sigh in which mingi replies to by nodding.