Soulmate's AU

(I'm realizing there's a lot of these-)
Written By: Dead-Trash-101
______________________________________

I remember my first drawing. A simple stick figure with scribbled hair. I remember how proud I was of it and showed it to everyone. That was the clearest thing I remember when I was 6. I sigh as I look at the clock that reads 3:35 AM and turn around to focus on my sketch. I was almost finished. It was almost life-like. Their hair, their smile. It all felt bright and something amazing. I honestly feared meeting them. I could make a bad impression on them and they'll hate me. I quickly shook my head as I finished up and got up to pin it up on the basement. I felt like a creep hiding it but I had to.

I quietly walk around as I see people meeting talking, hugging each other, and writing on their arms. I felt a flash of anger at that, I didn't want to say sorry to the person I knew I was gonna bump into. I give them a rough hit as they fall with a thump. They quickly get up and grab my arm. I turn around to yell at them as I come face to face with my soulmate. I knew I was gonna leave a bad impression.

"So, am I gonna get a sorry?" They ask roughly. I was shaking as they let go of me. "Sh- I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.." they quickly apologized. I quickly composed myself and anxiously smile. "It's my fault. I'm super sorry, i just didn't see where I was going." I say in a fast tone. They laugh as I stood there confused. "Chill out, I was being to harsh. Are you hungry? I'm heading to a restaurant, I'll pay and everything." They say as they point in a direction. "Well ok, but I'd like to know your name first if that isn't a hassle." I respond as they gave a crooked smile. "Lars Garenson. Now let's go get some lunch."
-The End-