Arrival

when we arrived in italy. we should have a taxi over to our hotel. we checked into two rooms. freja, silje and me on one and mother, daddy and little sister in the other room. 

Freya, Silje and I came up on the second floor, and the others came on top (17 and 18 floor). it was the most expensive hotel we could find. 

we packed everything in the cupboards that were. "It's mega fat we should be in Italy for a whole month," I said. "What should we do" I asked. "Let's go down into the pool," said Freja, "MEGA good idea," said Silje and me in chorus. 

we took swimsuits on and took towels down to the pool. my mother and them were already there. "Treasure came over here," Mother said when we were down by the pool, "what is it?" 

"Here is a credit card and then you have to buy whatever you want" "thank you mom" "But you have to stand for dinner and everything else." 

"Can we do that?" 

"Yes i can, try and clear yourself, you just have to go over to us if there are problems"

"Okey and thank you" I went over to the others who were lying and sunbathing. 

"We shall go down into the city" I asked the others "Yes, we can do that," said Freja. We went up and put on clothes (mega cool clothes) and then we went down into the city. There were many people. We saw an old man. He had a cap over his head. Silje ran over to him. "Halløj" Screamed Silje into his ear. The man hit her, but Silje appeared. "Hahha, you passed by" Silje whispered. 

She was about to go, but then he grabbed her. "For the heck," Silje sang. "Drop her with the same old man !!" said Sara and Sara started kicking him. we went further down the road. When we turned around, we saw that the old man was actually about 30, and went after us. "Him the old man follows us and he looks like only one in 30," said Sara to the others. "What," said Silje and Freja in choir, and turned around immediately. we started and ran small, and he just went but had looked at us. "Running" I shouted And we started running very quickly.

 "VUf Vuf" Just in front of us there was a dog.   

"I see you've found Vufi," said the middle aged man. "No," Silje said, "We have only found this garbage bag that says noises" She picked up a garbage bag from the ground, and began to say vaulted vault. "Ran outside the dog" I shouted we ran around the dog and ran just there. man shouted "catch them" and the dog began to run after. Silje began to sing nervously "lallalla qqqalallalallla llallal ...." "STOP SILJE !!" shouted Freja "Ran into the alley and set you up the wall" I shouted we ran in there and lined us in line and row first, Silje looked so freja and me at last. "Omg, I forgot to take the garbage bag" Cried Silje. 

"Calm," I said