Chapter 23: Going Public

CRY'S P.O.V

I took my time taking the warm shower that I desperately needed after being woken up by ice-cold water. I enjoyed the warm water and let my thoughts run wild. My thoughts kept returning to one of the messages I received from a fan. It was from a girl asking if everything was alright with me and Cheyenne and how Red was holding up. I sighed and turned the water off. I got out, dried myself, put clothes on and brushed my teeth. As soon as I opened the door Red's arms were around my neck and she was kissing me. I kissed back and after a bit, she pulled away.

"I love you Cry." She said while looking into my eyes. I stared back into her emerald-colored eyes and sighed.

"Love you too" I mumbled in a quiet annoyed tone.

"Sorry, what did you say?" She replied mockingly

"I said, I love you too." I said a little louder so she could hear me. She smiled, let to of me and said"That means you forgive me" in a confident tone before walking away. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my computer. It had been a couple days since I uploaded. I had to upload something today. I sat in front of my computer for a few minutes, reading the comments on the last video, which was the one Red had done. There were a lot of "Are you and Cry dating now?" and "Did Cheyenne break up with Cry?". I sighed as I tried to think of something to do. Then an idea came to me.

"Hey Red?" I called out.

"Yeah?" She answered

"Wanna do a Cry and Red Waste Time Video today?" I asked. She walked in the room, sat at where her computer was set up, which close to mine and replied "sure". I smiled and started looking for a game to play.

"Hey, how about WatchDogs?" Red asked.

"You bought it?" I questioned

"Yeah, like a week after you guys bought it." She answered

"Alright then" I said quickly opening the game: we played for about 3 hours and during the whole thing we laughed. We laughed a lot. Towards the end of the recording I asked Red,

"Hey Red, Can I tell the people? They've been askin about it." I looked at her while I said this and she thought for a while, then answered, "Yeah, but I wanna do it."

I answered a quick"alright" and let her talk.

"Alright everyone, a few days ago something happened. Well, it'd be a long story if I told you everything so I'm gonna cut it short. Basically, Me and Cry are a couple now." She said this in a calm manner

"I know what you're wondering, what happened to me and Cheyenne right? Well, sometimes things just don't work out. And with that announcement I think I'll end the video." I said.

I stopped the recording and started to edit. Me and Red took turns editing so it would get done faster, since when one of us does it alone, we take breaks. We finished editing at about 3 P.M and started a call with snake and Ziegs while it was uploading. We had talked about random things and eventually Scott joined. We told him about us and snake and Ziegs. He freaked out, and it was hilarious. By the time everyone had to go it was 7 P.M and the video had finished uploading. The reactions were astonishing. I expected a lot of people to be unsupportive and mean but that wasn't they case. There were things like"Redoatic forever!!" And " I ship it." All over the comments. Me and Red laughed at this. After Red shut down her computer, Red started drawing and I played some Titanfall with Sp00n. At around 9 P.M, Red and I went to sleep.

~end of Chapter~

Not the best chapter I've written. Sorry about that. Anyways, Sup? I've had a mood change over the last couple of days. I'm good now, back to my normal self, so hi. XD I don't really know where I'm goin with this anymore. Well, I hope you're enjoying the story so far, and I'll see you in the next chapter! :D