@daniellasalvatore02

USERNAME 5/10: it's pretty, but I do think it's a little bit long and kind of hard to remember

SCREEN NAME 10/10: love how you match the font to your theme, and that it's different from your username

PROFILE PICTURE 10/10: the icon is very pretty, and matches your header perfectly! (it reminds me of Johanna Mason LOL)

HEADER 10/10: matches your icon, and it's beautiful as well as unique! Did you make it yourself?

COVERS 10/10: your covers are breathtaking! I love how you matched a lot of them together, while still keeping a unique vibe to each of them!

BIO AND LOCATION 10/10: your bio is short and informative, as well as well put together and eye catching! Love the quote and the font you use!

READING LISTS 10/10: they're neat and tidy, nothing to comment on!

BONUS 5/5: bonus points for your theme and covers!

NOTES/ REVIEW: I really love your account and aesthetic! Your covers are gorgeous, and your icon and header go perfectly together! I love how organized and just fun to look at it is! The only thing I can comment on is your username :p it's personal and unique for you as a writer, but I do believe something shorter and easier to remember would be the cherry on top for your account. Your account has been one of my favorites this far!

TOTAL: 65/70 + 5

100%

( rated by Zorra )