Milestones

In the City of Golden Friendship, there was a girl born in the month where it is named after the Greek goddess Aphrodite, April and her name is Henshell. A one of a million girl, blessed with different gifts God has given her. She loves to explore new things and make others happy. Loved by her parents and friends and most especially she is contented with the life that she has eventhough it is not that luxurious but atleast it is filled with love and happiness.

"Have courage and live life to the fullest while we are still kicking." The motto that she always remember in her heart. Well, she grew up to be exactly just like that. There wasn't a time that she wanted to give up life because she also believes that everything happens for a reason. As the time goes by, she slowly discovered herself, her talents, skills and limitations. Henshell loves to sing, she shares her talent through performing in school, joining the youth choir in church and in barangay contest. She can also dance, skirt a table, do modelling and pagaentry but she can't draw. That's why every person is unique and special because we have something that the others don't have.

When Henshell graduated college she is the Cum Laude in Bachelor of Science in Nursing in Xavier University. Takes the board exam and passes it. She worked in the Maria Reyna Hospital for a year and half in the Philippines and decided to go to Korea to try and chase her dream to become the first ever Filipina K-artist. Auditioned in many agencies for like seven times because it is not easy especially to a place you're not familiar with. In her 8th audition in the YG Entertainment, a miracle happened she got in and her journey begins. YG trained her hard for two years. They taught her how to speak Korean,enhances her singing and dancing and how an idol should act properly.

After a long wait, she debuted in a group of nine beautiful ladies. Henshell is the leader and the main singer in their group. Her members becomes her sisters by heart for they share the same hardships, experiences when they were just a trainee and improves as one. The group becomes successful, they are known globally and has the highest ratings among all the K-pop groups in different agencies. Won many awards, traveled in different country for a concert tour and group leisure, also dominated the K-pop world for eight years. Her wildest dreams comes true. She did able to bring her family in the different countries of the world and also her friends. Donated a school, houses and gives food to the people in Philippines and Africa. Donated shelter and money for the charities of the homeless and abandoned animals and volunteers for a free medical check-ups.

In their 9th Anniversary the group decided that they must go on in their separate journey because being an artist doesn't last forever. So the YG Entertainment disbanded the group. It was a very heartbreaking news for their fans. The sisterhood will remain in their hearts forever. The memories will never fade and will surely forever be treasured. Henshell settled herself first and returned to the Philippines so that she will be reunited with her family and loved ones.

Got what all she wanted in life but still, there is something missing. A person that she can share her whole life with. Henshell went on a vacation in Santorini, Greece and there sitting on the seashore, feeling the beautiful breeze of the wind then suddenly a handsome man came and sits with her. They started talking and watched together the setting sun. Many months has passed and their hearts started to collide. From strangers, friends, suitor and now her husband. The two got married on the grandest church in Spain and traveled to the City of Love, Paris. The love grows and blooms. The fruit of their love are three beautiful children. Their relationship wasn't perfect it also has ups and downs but they got it all through for they have each other. The two promised that they will love and guide their children as long as they can and love will reign in their hearts FOREVER.