HUH?!

Bob was enchanted by the way he gracefully landed on the wafer cone through the magical lolly machine.

He coiled effortlessly on the rim of the cone,features chiseled with a slight hint of tenderness at the edges .The vanilla,creamy texture, complimented by a dash of colourful sprinkles and two puppy-like chocolate bead eyes only made his non existent heart flutter. It was mayhaps the second thing besides potatoes he ever saw- besides humans,of course,but Bob just couldn't take his eyes of him.

He glanced upwards once again,the knife still mere inches about his head.

He had two choices- Surrender to the Grim Reaper or reverse his faith.

He felt the thunder strike in his body.
He needed to get out of here,and quick.

But how..

The urge to move was definitely within him. But his body told him otherwise.

He closed his eyes,finally admitting defeat.

But then,
His body rolled over towards the side of the table,the momentum only making him fall off and spin on the concrete ground

It seems the lady lost her grip from her oily hands and slipped the little guy over. The bustling crowd of customers only made her grab another potato from the box.

The impact of the fall had Bob seeing stars in daytime,but he quickly recovered and tried to get up.

However, something miraculous,something totally out of his potato head could ever think of happened-

He screeched to himself "wHY ArE THE WIBBLY WOBBLY TENTACLE LOOKING HANDS AND FEET GROWING OUT OF MY BODY??!OH CRISPY FRIED POTATO!!"

-----------------------------------------------------
Perhaps the next chapter explains this properly😔