BEBORE YOU READ

WARNING
This is going to be a shit show, I'm going to warn you now. I've not seen the entirety of the second season and it shows 😂😂😭. I am going to be searching for websites I can use to watch The Magnificent. Hello all! I've actually been blessed with the power of Wi-fi and I am now watching The Magnificent, so bear with me while I take to writing the OC in each episode. Lmao. So give me some patience while I write this whole thing out. 

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. I do not own Medici: The Magnificent but I do own Masina.

EXTENDED SUMMARY

"This day will be set in history, a day where the Medici scourge will fall and the Pazzi will rise."

IN THE YEARS THAT led up to the double marriage Medici and Pazzi, the years that led up to the Conspiracy, the moments that led to one man's ending and another's beginning.

Masina de Piero di Medici has gone through life as the eldest pawn of the Medici family, she has gone through her life settling for the happiness of the family versus her own. She

CAST LIST

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL
Masina di Piero de Medici
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Unknown Polish Actress

"My family was never one to take a slight--perceived or otherwise."

THE ELDEST GRANDDAUGHTER OF Cosimo de Medici and his wife, Amedea de Albizzi and the most beloved of her family. Though she is the one of the brightest Medici children, she naively believes that words can solve most if not a majority of altercations before violence is needed. She is the apple of her father's eye and was the favorite of her grandparents. Of all of the Medici, Masina is the most Merciful.