Studying with Colton

Imagine sitting on the living room couch with your head in your hands as you stare at the study guide for the midterm you have coming up. You hear the front door open and Colton yell, "baby, I'm home!" You groan and comb your fingers through your hair before Colton appears in the living room. "What's wrong babe?" "This stupid midterm has me so stressed out. I don't know any of the material and I just feel like I'm going to fail." "Whoa whoa whoa,... calm down. Just vlose your eyes and take a few deep breaths." You do as he tells you and soon feel his fingers start massaging your neck/shoulders. You moan as his fingers work the I magic and soon you feel relaxed again. "Okay now let's just go section by section and review." "Sounds good." You spend the next hour reviewing and then decide to take a break. Colton grabs your hand and drags you to the kitchen. He reaches into the freezer and pulls out the ice cream along with all of the toppings. You grab two bowls and the both of you make yourself some ice cream sundaes. Colton leads you to the dinner table and you sit down and start digging in to your ice cream. "Hey Y/N?" You look up to answer him but before you can, his finger drags along your nose and smears ice cream down it. "Colton!" You start laughing and pick up some of your ice cream as you two get into an ice cream fight. After a few minutes, you both have to regain your breath from laughing and you grab some towels to clean up with. Once you are decent, you sigh and put your head on Colton's shoulder, "Thank you for helping me study. I really needed someone to help me relax and you really did." "Anytime baby, I just want you to be happy because that makes me happy. Now let's review one last time and then go to bed." You nod and smile as you realize you really do have the best boyfriend you could ask for.