1.

ahh-ah yessss!r-right there-harderrrrr!!"

That was...that's the sound of a boy who was getting pounded in the gay porn HE was watching.

Yes,He,Johnny seo was sexually frustrated this days and had been watching porn since 1 hour.

The little johnny is now poking through his pants,terribly visible.

Oh shit!now what do i do with this?!

Ten,his boyfriend is out of reach as he is in china now-

"Arghhhhh-finally they are all out!"

No,this time its not the sound of some pornstars rather it was a sound of a Lee Taeyong.

Yes,lee taeyong who is now dating Jung jaehyun.

"Huh?johnny?why are you still here?they all left to have dinn-

...wait..are you watching porn?and...uh-your hard?"

Teayong was going to ask johnny that why was he here all day.He even escaped lunch saying he wasnt hungry.

But suddenly he noticed the small sound of moan coming from the tab.Thats why he asked him.

"Uh- no!"johnny defends.

"Johnny,i can literally see the outline of your huge dick"taeyong said eyeing the said bulge and licked his lips.

"Well yeah i am.now if you dont mind,would you go outside cause i need to jerk myself."johnny was more then flustered.

"Uh..okay"somewhere deep inside taeyong,he wanted to touch the dick and put it into his red asshole-

"Taeyong?"johnny's deep voice made taeyong semi hard.

"Y-yes?"his eyes is totally not concentrating on his face cause its totally on his dick.And johnny noticed.

"Uh-can you...like help me out...like the last time"johnny asked.

Thats it.

He smirked "thats what i was waiting for anyways.You know my ass hasn't been treated for a while" shorter said said noughty and winked.

Johnny also smirking,came closer to him.their height diffrences making johnny more hard.

"Then Let me treat that,baby boy"

Taeyong shuddered at the deep voice and pulled johnny in a harsh kiss.

The kiss was very deep.it was full of lust,hunger and passion.Soon johnny's tougue met taeyong and he moaned into the kiss.johnny became more furious and pushed taeyong into a wall.

"Y-ya dont be too rough on m-mmphh.."johnny was attacking taeyong's lips again.His hands at taeyong's hips gropping it hardly and roaming over taeyong soft body under his shirt and taeyong arms tangled around johnny's neck.

Soon they broke the kiss as thier lung burned for some air.Johnny took the advantage and threw taeyong's body on the bed and hoverd over him.

"Ya-dont go too hard!spare some mercy!last time we did it,you almost broke me!i couldnt even move freely for weeks...idk how ten is alive till now"taeyong pouted with his bruised lips.
Johnny couldnt blame him tho.When ever he is with someone naked he would go crazy.he would try to go slow but its just his inner beast brusts out and he would start ramming until his partners would faint.

Yeah...thats how johnny is when he is sexually frustated

"Okay..but you know i cant..but i'll try"with that he again slowly kissed taeyong and pushed hin upwards so his head would rest in the pillow.
The kiss again got heated and johnny got more aroused.He removed his mouth from taeyong and attached it to his neck.He totally forgot what he said earlier about being soft.Now he was hungrily biting and licking taeyong's collabones creating marks all over.taeyong just moaned.