1

I slammed my book shut as soon as I finished maths, and leaned back in my seat.  Looking out the window, I saw that the plane was still above the clouds so there was obviously still some time before it's arrival.
Summer break had just started and I had never felt so happy before. This was my first time traveling to Shanghai and not only that, but as an early birthday present, my parents had bought me VIP tickets to a Stray Kids concert there!!!! I get to be part of their very first fan meeting and my best friend was coming too!!!!!!
Nancy (my best friend who is originally from Shanghai but goes to the same boarding school as me) and I were both going to the concert because she somehow managed to buy herself a probably illegal VIP ticket next to me. I was originally going to Shanghai to see where Nancy grew up and also spend time with my family who were traveling with me. However, I can't say I'm complaining about going to see Stray Kids lol;)
I hate do admit but I don't actually know much about them other than maybe their ages, actual names, and where they're from, since I originally started listening to them to learn Korean and I liked their music more than anyone else's.
I was only staying in Shanghai for five days and then flying to Seoul where I would spend the rest of my summer. Mostly for educational purposes. I've been learning Korean for a couple of years now and can kind of have a basic conversation so I was going to practice while in Seoul.
And maybe go to a concert.
Or two.
Oh the plane just landed!

hey guys! since this is my first story, i don't expect much lol. just like plz only constructive criticism i have weak mind much thanks. will try to update as much as possible but like don't expect much, high school loves torturing me:)