Tell me what you need

Sooo, this is a smut I wrote a while ago, its unedited but u was excited to post it. Its kinda intense and contains a lot and slight a/b/o dynamics. Its NOT vanilla, to put it simply. I hope you all enjoy and if its not your cup of tea, just leave and please don't report this book!!!!

Hope you enjoy
💙💙💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A thin sheen of sweat covered Taehyung’s body as he twisted around in the silk sheets. He whimpered in his sleep as his body started to burn up.

All of a sudden he wakes up with a startling jolt. He instinctively looks to his right, only to be met with cold, empty sheets. Where was Jungkook? His inner wolf whimpered and his body yearned for his mate. His alpha.

The burning heat started to take over his body again, and his lower body started to ache. He whimpered again. “What’s happening to me?” Taehyung asks himself.

———————————————————————————————————————

Jungkook walks up the stairs to his apartment. He smile at the thought of walking into his apartment and cuddling with his boyfriend. As he walks onto his floor, he is hit with the scent of his mates distress. Jungkook runs down the hallway and quickly opens the door, not even bothering to lock it as his feet pound Against at the floor to reach his bedroom.

Next thing he knew, Taehyung sees the door to the bedroom slam open and there in-front of him stood a slightly panting Jungkook.

“Baby, are you okay?” Jungkook asks and is about to come a step closer , when the strong smell of his omegas pheromones hits him. He stumbles a bit from the intensity of the smell.

“K-Kookie. Please, help me. It hurts.” Taehyung says weakly as he moves his hands down his lower body, stopping just above his crotch.

“ Taehyung, baby, what’s the date today, sweetheart?” Jungkook asks calmly, trying to restrain himself from pouncing on the omega. “I-I don’t k-know. J-just help me. Please!” Taehyung cries.

Jungkook swiftly pulls out his phone from his back pocket. He opens up the calendar app and looks at the date. Realization quickly dawns on him. “Tae, baby, I know what’s wrong with you.”

“W-what?” Taehyung asks. “Taehyung, sweetheart, your gone into heat, baby.” Jungkook says softly.

Suddenly Taehyung cries out, and his body convulses. “G-Gukkie” Taehyung sobs, and slowly lets his hand travel towards his crotch. He starts to palm himself, and whimpers at the small release. But it’s not enough, no matter how fast he moves his long fingers, it’s never enough. He needs more.

“Do you want me to help you, darling?” Jungkook asks sweetly. Taehyung didn’t even notice him move into the room, but now he was hovering next to him. “P-Please....  Daddy.” Taehyung says softly. And all it takes it takes is the single name for something to flip in Jungkook, his pupils dilate and grow darker as they fill with lust and love for the boy in front of him.

“Okay, baby boy. Daddy’s gonna make you feel so much better.” Jungkook reassures him as he climbs onto the bed and straddles the omega.

He grinds his hips down, causing Taehyung to let out a loud moan at the friction on his painfully hard erection.

Jungkook leaned down and captured Taehyung’s mouth in a searing kiss. Taehyung responded to the kiss immediately, kissing back with fervor. Jungkook swiped his tongue against Taehyung’s bottom lip, and Taehyung granted him access.

It wasn’t a sweet kiss, it was urgent, a clash of teeth and tongue but it was passionate and loving at the same time.

Jungkook suddenly released Taehyung’s mouth, causing  the latter to let out a whine of protest. That whine soon turned into a moan as Jungkook started trailing Taehyung’s neck with kisses, stopping every few seconds to suck of the honey colored skin of his mate.