2

The school wasn't what you'd normally think of when you heard "Wizard school". Most people would probably immediately imagine an old castle looking building, with teenagers running around with wands and capes spelling their teachers into frogs.
Well that wasn't the case at Dexsany.

The main school building was ginormous. It was mainly made out of coloured glass and white stone, making it look a lot more posh than it really was. Well, it was posh, but not coloured glass posh.
The building was divided into three different sections which were all coloured coordinated . The green sections, for commoners and pretenders, the orange one for diggers and users, and the red one for casters. The uniforms were coordinated in the same way.
In front of the school was a big football field and a few benches. And behind were the student houses.
Around the whole thing was an extremely tall metal fence, making it incredibly clear that you were stuck there.

Jisung hated school.
Not only because he hated the bullies and everyone who made fun of him, but also because he thought it felt too clean. The floors were always shining, the windows couldn't be more clear, the grass was always cut and the whole place just seemed so fake.
He knew they used magic to make it stay like that, but he just found the whole thing so intimidating. There wasn't room for imperfections at all, and sometimes he felt like a stain just messing everything up.

"I heard Minho broke up with Eunji." Yebin looked at Chan with a devilish smirk. They had just exited their car, and were stood by the school gate with their baggage. This was probably the last time they were gonna have a real conversation before Christmas, as none of them really saw each other despite the fact that they went to the same school.

"You have absolutely no chance what so ever. He's being all grumpy and mean to everyone right now." Chan didn't even look up from his phone.
That made sense. The way Minho had so suddenly cut Jisung off was a little harsh, even for him.
"Oh bother. Minho's always grumpy, can't you put in a nice word for me?"
"No way, he's probably more interested in Jisung than he is in you." Chan scoffed, making both Jisung and Yebin stare at him annoyed.

"JISUNG!" A very familiar dark voice made the three siblings all jump.
"FELIX!" Jisung waved at the other boy.
"I'll be right there, wait a second!" He then said, before turning around to the two others.

"Don't get yourself into too much trouble, you know where my room is." Chan looked up from his phone to smile at him.
"Please at least try to look presentable." Yebin paused to hug him.
"Also, I'll murder anyone who tries you, just scream loudly and I'll be there." She whispered before shooing him away towards Felix.

"Your family scares me." Felix said as the two started to make their way towards their shared room. Room 0325, house 0915. There weren't actually that many houses, over time a lot of them had burned down or destroyed in other "accidents" and the school had just decided to keep numbering them.

"Why? They're nice." Jisung chuckled.
"Your sister is so intense. And your brother is just too mysterious. I do t trust them."
"I see what you mean, but they're really not. Yebin has just spent a little too much time with that disgusting nail polish smell, made her weird. And Chan is too focused on school." Jisung shrugged.
"They're still scary tho."

The real story starts in the next chapter, just a slow start.