Demonic Encounter

Downcast  the moon's curious gaze, a simple lad, G-Roi, who was canopied under a rusty roof on midnight's twilight, laid slumbering away the night.

             Wings flapping.  Beak opening. Lungs screaming. This litle alarm clock kept ringing. Til  a little Sleeping Beauty couldn't take it no more.

            With the sudden urge of desiring to take a leak, he sluggishly departed from his folding bed and yanked his lump of meaty, frozen feet toward the nearest save haven, the room of undeniable comfort, the bath room. 

           Eyes drooping, body swinging, steps faltering. All of these occurred whilst he was trying to reach that checkpoint.

             He arrived.

            As he entered, he flipped the switch but to no avail no shining light bulb welcomed him from above.

             . . . . .

           As the silence draws nigh, frogs bickering into the night, a gentle breeze of midnight flying by, and the sound of a leak
syncing with the choir creating a symphony that could fuel your nightmares.

              .........

          Something hard touched his knee.

         Clinging hard to this little appendage.

          And then the flickering of the light bulb was heard as though slowly preparing to dawn as the sun does to the Earth.

          As if just in time to unmask the unknown  individual.

           The bathroom was lit up.

           Then G-Roi gazed at his thigh.

           His heart furiously beating like a Tommy Gun and deep as a bass,

           Hands quivering,

           Legs trembling,

          Skin perspiring as though to bathe an individual,

          Face paling as though to paint it as white as snow,

         Mouth gaping;

         And his soul practically screaming.

        He screamed,

     "YAWAAAAAA COCKROACH!"

   ........

  Then came his flip-flop and swatted that little demon.

    "Sh*t what if I woke up the neighbours."

    "Meh I'll just say I thought I saw a demon."

     Then he slumberred til the night was no longer high.